7-Still You

"Dahyun! Have you already seen Jimin?" I saw V in my peripheral vision shocked when he saw the three of us.

Dahyun: "I'm sorry I bothered you two, I just wanted to give you this food because it's my birthday." my voice quivered "Where should I put this? on the table? in the fridge? or should I just- I think- where should- I mean." my voice broke.

"Dahyun," V's voice was full of sympathy "I didn't mean for it to be like this." I wiped my tears.

Dahyun: "Don't look at me like that." I smiled even though I'm in pain, I looked at Rosé and I can see sadness in her eyes. "You can eat too, I made a lot of food," my tears are falling "Gotta go, just tell me if you want some more food"

I immediately turned my back and walked away, I was walking when I felt a strong hand pull me to a hug, just by smelling and the feeling of being safe I already knew who was hugging me.

Jimin: "You just misunderstood believe me."

After I calmed down by his hug I pushed myself to escape from his hug "Go back to Rosé." He was about to speak when I spoke "Just go back to her Jimin, if you followed me just to greet me it's okay!"

Jimin: "Can you please stop pushing me?" he's looking at the floor "I always think that we can solve this Dahyun."

My eyebrows met while looking at him, "How?" my voice is shaking "When you can't even look at me?" I whispered. He stayed silent like he's asking himself questions "Why Jimin?" I looked at him "Why-" he cut me "Because.. 

Jimin: "Every time I look at you I remember, how you left me."

My tears fell from my eyes, I swallowed hard I know it's not his fault from the very beginning but I'm hurting too, it was hard for me to leave him, yes I have my reasons but I don't know why I can't tell him. We stayed silent for a moment when Rosé walked out of the room, she smiled awkwardly .

Rosé: "I didn't mean to bother you two but Jimin needs to drink his medicine." 

I stunned, what does she mean? He sighed and walked to the room when I noticed Rosé who's smiling while looking at me "So you're Dahyun?" I nodded while smiling a bit, she happily took my hands "I'm Rosé I'm glad I'm already meeting you, when Jimin and I were in America he used to talk about you." That made me smile, a real smile.

"Is Jimin sick?" I asked, she pouted "He's always sick Dahyun."

Rosé: "Jimin would be mad if I told you this but I want you to know what happened when you two broke up, there's a time he performed while he was sick I told him to rest but he didn't listen to me he said he needs to focus his attention to his work so he wouldn't think about you, when we were in America I always heard him crying in his room, his knuckles covered in blood every time he punched the wall."

My lips parted.

Rosé: "If you're wondering why I'm always with Jimin it's because he isn't taking care of himself in America he wouldn't eat regularly that's why I'm taking care of him even when he's drunk, he always said 'Don't touch me, My Dahyunie will get jealous, where's My Dahyunie?' then he starts to cry and asks me 'Why did Dahyun leave me?'. He's trying his best to ignore you're presence Dahyun, everything he had to do to forget you, he did and tried."

She smiled (Rosé)

Rosé: "But as you can see he can't resist you and followed you just to explain." she wiped my tears. "My cousin really loves you."

I was shocked, I can't move I just looked at her, I'm speechless.

Jimin: "Rosé, can I talk to her alone?" Rosé just smiled at him and signaled to Dahyun that she's leaving.