F/N L/N: Origin

F/n Pov (Age 14)

Beep Beep Beep

I open my eyes slowly to the annoying sound of my alarm, I reach for my phone and turn off the hellish noise and lay back down phone still in hand. I take a look at the latest news before forcing myself to get out of my bed. I walk out of my room and see my father in the living room watching tv. "Good morning." I greet my father.

"Morning son." He responded. I then walk into the bathroom and get ready for the day. 

Small Timeskip 

As I walk out of the bathroom I hear my dad call me for breakfast. As I walk into the kitchen I see my favorite kind of breakfast on the table.

"What's the occasion, you never cook this?" I chuckle at my father as I sit down at the table.

"I don't know, just felt like it." He smiles at me.

After Breakfast

I then go outside in the backyard to train a little bit before I have to go to school. I have to do this every day in the morning and afternoon, because well i'm quirkless. I have no power in a world that's all about power. I do this because I wanna become like my father, he's was a pro hero but had to retire do to injury. He has the power to reshape items he touches into swords, and my mom well she died... a long time ago but she had the power of creating a little wind current from her hands. I have this brief memory of me and her playing with her quirk but she's gone and I just have to deal with that, back to my training though.

Since my father has the power to make swords I train with swords a lot especially in the art of dimachaerus, the art where you would use 2 of the same sized sword in combat or for short I can dual wield swords as well as fight with 1 sword. After a lot of hard work and dedication I say I might have a chance to become a hero but I can't stop training. "Oh I need to head to school!" I mutter out realizing I will be late if I don't get going. I run back into my house and grab my school supplies and leave.

I put my earbuds in and start walking to school but all of a sudden I feel someone crash into me from behind. I stumble for a second but manage to keep my ground but the other person wasn't so lucky. "Oww" The mysteries person mutters out before I look behind me and see my best friend Izuku Midoriya. Me and Midoriya met way back but not in the best conditions.

Flashback (Age 6)

(Btw i'm taking a random guess at how old they were during this moment in the anime. Sorry if i'm wrong.)

I was walking in the park after another training session with my father. I was really tired from it so I just wanted to go to the park and enjoy nature. I was allowed to go because the park was close by my house and I can easily get back home shortly if I needed too. As I was walking I see a green haired kid protecting someone from 3 other kids. "That's mean, Kacchan. Can't you see he's crying?" The green haired kid mumbles out with tears in his eyes. I assumed that the kid behind him was getting bullied and he's trying to protecting him.

"If you keep going, I-I-I'll never forgive you!" The green haired kid yells out. The 3 kids that were bullying him looked at him strangely for a bit but then activated their quirks. One of them had a explosion quirk, another one had a quirk that gives him devil like wings, and the last kid had the quirk that let him manipulate his fingers on his left hand.

"Even though you're Quirkless... You're pretending to be a hero, Deku?" The blond kid that I assume is Kacchan yelled out at Deku. I went wide eyed and became frozen, that Deku kid is quirkless too... just like me. I then came back to my senses and saw that they're about to attack that Deku kid. I quickly start running over to them grabbing two sturdy looking sticks along the way. As soon as the bullies were about to attack Deku I stand in between them.