Info

Hey welcome to My Hero Academia x Male reader  this chapter is just going to be some info about the story. I recommend reading this if you have any questions about the story but i'm not going to force you to do anything. 

You will be quirkless throughout the story unless you guys find out a original way for your character to get a fitting quirk.

Each chapter will be based on each episode of the anime but the main character is you not Izuku Midoriya. So I will try my best to make all the big moments for Izuku Midoriya transfer over to your character somehow, but their still will be big character development moments in the book.

This book is not a romance, but if any sort of romance type moment happens it's going to be boy x girl. If you want it to be boy x boy just pretend it's some other character or something.

Sence each chapter is based on a episode from the anime and their are limited episodes on the anime I will add custom chapters when we get to that point, I will also add holiday special chapters. 

This is all the stuff I want to talk about the book for right now, but if I change my mind about something or I want to add something it is going to be added in this chapter. (So check in on this chapter every now and then). So Let's talk about your character now.

You are quirkless but skilled in the art of dimachaerus where someone would fight with two of the same sized swords. (This weapon choice was heavily inspired by Beatsaber).

Your character's mother is dead in the book. (Or is she?)

Here are some basic short termed words that I will add to the story and their meaning.

F/N - First name  L/N - Last name  F/F - Favorite food  F/D - Favorite drink  H/C - Hair color  H/L - Hair length  E/C - Eye color  (H) - Height  (W) - Weight

I don't know what else to add at the moment so if you need more info please feel free to comment and I will clarify it for you.

I don't own My Hero Academia I am just rewriting it, and I don't own any of the other references I might make. The only thing I own is this book on wattpad.