LB24

Island

Nag order na kami ng makakain at pinagpatuloy ang kwentuhan. Masaya ako at may nakilala akong mga bagong kaibigan sa bakasyon na 'to. We are eating our desserts when I got a call from Lev Marie I excused myself for a minute to receive it. Tumayo ako at dumiretso sa labas ng resto bar.

"Lev?" I answered.

"Hoy! Malandi ikatlong araw mo na d'yan pero hindi mo man lang ako kinausap kung anong ganap mo."

I rolled my eyes. "So, your a chismosa na pala."

"As your friend I'm just curious if virgin ka pa ba." She nonchalantly said.

Bigla akong naubo kahit wala na ako sa harap ng lamesa, the way she said that so casually parang kailangan ko ng tubig.

"I said we won't do that, Lev." Mariin kong sabi.

She chuckled "Okay whatever you say."

"I just want to say that this vacation is pure vacation lang, Lev Marie. Mag iisland hoping kami bukas and we found new friends here." Pagiiba ko ng topic.

"That's great! You enjoy your vacation and don't forget to call me if you know.." She laughed.

"Lev Marie! Shut up nga.. I'll end the call. Bye."

"Bye! Beshie."

Even when I'm a little irritated I'm still happy she called me. I haven't heard her call me 'beshie' for so long.

I took that time to update Mommy about my day. I never miss to inform her about what we've been up to for the last two days. I also mentioned about the island hoping for tomorrow which she is uneasy about. Mommy's not a big fan of open water so I get why she's nervous but we're here now and there's no turning back.

I fix my sunglasses because of the strong sun. We are now on the resort's private boat ready for the island hoping. Nasa tabi ko si Yolo while Jake and Janna are in front. The boat ride took us about 2 hours to reach the main island.

Coconut trees and white sand ang bumungad sa amin. Yolo helped me go down from the boat. We explored the island for a little and took some quick shots.

"Look this is so nice." Janna blushes habang pinapakita ang picture namin ni Yolo na kinuha niya.

I agree with her the picture is well photograph. Pagkatapos n'on the guys were just sitting and enjoying the view while me and Janna took a whole lot of photo session.

"You should lie down and put your right hand on your glasses." I instructed Janna for her pose.

Ginaya niya naman and I took a shot when the wave crashes on her.

"Definitely IG worthy." She said admiring the pictures I took.

We didn't swim on that island because the tour guide said that there are quite good islands reserved for us to swim. The first island is famous for its aesthetic though.

We have arrived on the second island and it was quite mysterious I may say. Old tales were spread that we shouldn't be loud kasi may mga engkanto raw d'on. We didn't do much dahil natatakot ako at si Yolo naman ay inaasar ako.

"Baby, d'on tayo oh." Yolo said while he points to a huge tree.

Nanlaki ang mata ko. Took his finger which he uses to point and bit it.

"Aray!" He said and took his finger away from me.

I chuckled. "Hindi ba tinuro sayo nang bata ka, na bawal ang magturo turo sa kung saan?"