Trent Alexander-Arnold

fashion model
noun
a person employed to display fashionable clothes by wearing them.

Y/N - your name

"Ow." I say softly as the makeup artist stabbed my eye with the eyeliner that she was putting under my eyes. I let out a nervous sigh as she smiles at me. "You nervous love?" She asked as I nodded while looking up so she can buff the eyeliner with some black shadow under my eye.

"Don't worry. You'll see, you're gonna have a blast. I've sat here with many other first time models who were nervous but now they can't not walk down that runway." She said as I smiled at her. "I'm glad. I'm just nervous my dumb, clumsy ass falls or something." I say as she laughs.

"Y/N? There you are! You're on in 5!" Harry screamed as I nodded. Harry then quickly ran towards me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Good luck bestie!" He said as I smiled. The makeup artist smacked his chest, "Don't ruin her makeup!" Harry laughed as he sent me a wink.

Once the makeup artist was done putting some finishing touches like lipstick and high lighter on, I stood up and put my high heels on and stood in front of the mirror admiring my appearance. I smile, grateful that I'm able to be standing hear, in Paris, living my dream.

I was just your average girl living in Liverpool. Only thing I ever wanted to do was do well in school and be successful. I was always complimented as a child that I was beautiful but I didn't listen to them obviously letting my insecurities take over other people's opinions. When I was 14, my mother decided to sign me up for modeling just for fun as she saw how much I loved fashion.

I did my first small show and fell in love with it and since then I started modeling however, this was my first ever big gig. I've done small shows and photo shoots but this was next level. I was modeling for Louis V. I couldn't believe it when they asked me. Almost peed my pants if we being honest with each other.

"Y/N! Get in line. Almost your time to shine my girl." Harry said as I nodded at him. I stood about 4th in the line and waited until it was my turn to walk out in front of many people. The most nerve racking was that I was walking out in front of famous people. This was also my shot of getting in with other modeling agencies and even modeling for beauty brands. This was a huge opportunity that I really didn't wanna miss out on.

I shake my arms once the girl in front of me walks out on the catwalk as I take deep breaths in and out. I look outside and smile as I see my boyfriend, Trent, sitting amongst random people. I smile and start calming down as I saw him smile, clearly an eager smile possibly excited to see me walk down the catwalk.

Myself and Trent met 2 years ago and started off as friends but couldn't help the tension between us and soon started dating. He was the most supportive boyfriend I've ever had and was always there for me whenever I needed him even with his super busy schedule. I was there when he scored his first Liverpool goal and now I'm able to see every single assist or random goal he decided to score whenever I like which is the best thing in the world to see.

"Break a leg friend." Harry said as I smiled at him. "I hope I don't you know." I laughed as he smiled at me and I started walking. I looked straight ahead of me, focusing on keeping the classic straight face on and making sure I walk with as much elegance as possible. I don't look at Trent however I can slightly hear him cheering me on which made it really hard not to smile.

I reached the end of the catwalk and did a small pose. I posed in such a way that I was able to catch a glimpse of Trent. He was sitting on the edge of his seat as he clapped and cheered for me. I turn around and start walking back and decide to blow a kiss at Trent knowing it would make him happy. He blows one back at me as I give him a slight smirk as I finally reach back to the starting point.

"That was amazing!" Harry screamed as I smiled at him. "That was the best thing I've ever done." I said as he gave me a quick hug. "Okay Y/N, don't go anywhere! You need to do the final walk with the rest of the models at the end okay." My manager said as I nodded and smiled at him.

I continued to watch the rest of the girls and cheered them on as we were possibly the most supportive group you'd ever meet. Soon enough, we were all walking onto the catwalk. This time we didn't need to be as professional so I decided to smile and wave at Trent. He waved back and shaped his hands into a heart as I smiled at him. What a cutie.

We all walk back and the best day of my life had finally come to an end. "Ladies that was amazing! I'm so proud of all of you. Now please enjoy the next few days in Paris and I will contact you if needed. Lots of loves and kisses." The person managing the whole fashion show said as we nodded and a few of us cheered. I quickly walked into the changing room and changed from my jump suite into some jeans and Trent's football shirt.

I walk out the back entrance to be faced with a smiling Trent leaning against his rental car. "Here's my princess." He said as I smiled and ran into him and gave him a bone crushing hug. "Thank you so much for being apart of this journey." I said as he kissed my forehead. "Anything for you. Also I mean it's always nice to see your sexy girlfriend in a sexy jump suite you know." He said as I scoffed.

"So did you have fun?" He asked as he opened the door. "Did I have fun? Is the pope catholic?" I asked as he closed the door and ran to his side. "You know I was watching QI the other day and apparently the pope isn't Catholic." He said as I just rolled my eyes at him. "Babe just shh." I said as he laughed as he leaned over and pecked my lips. "Now let's hurry home so we can cuddle for the rest of the night." He said as he started the car and we were off to our hotel.

*****

Hi guys I hope you enjoyed! This is pretty random but I was bored and I know everyone loves Trent (who doesn't) so I decided to write about him once again. Remember to leave a comment with any ideas and that includes players too. If you want me to write about someone that's apart of the under 18 side then I have no issue with it but just let me know! Stay safe!