Chapter 4

Weeks go by, Tharn continues with his life, Type continues with his and the two don't speak for a while. Tharn resisted calling him on multiple occasions, he'd go to dial the forbidden number and then cancel it. He'd sometimes scroll through Type's social media, he'd see how happy him and Puifai were. The numerous photos of them holding hands or him kissing her cheek. Tharn still felt that fragment of mind that wished it was him in those photos. Type kissing Tharn's cheek. But no. Tharn remained within the walls of his apartment, he spoke to his brother sometimes and his friends, he played in his band also but still, he was beginning to miss Type. That was until he saw it. The photo he'd hoped would never come. But there it was, on his phone, staring right at him. Puifai's finger was decorated with an engagement ring. The small diamond in the centre and the band fitting perfectly. It was then that Tharn felt his whole world shatter.

"Come on, Tharn. You knew this might happen." Thorn, Tharn's brother held him. His arms wrapped around Tharn's collapsed body. He had only walked into the home of his family for merely a second before falling into his brother's arms.

"He didn't even think of me." Tharn cried. His words coming out chocked and hurt. Thorn could only pat his back and hold him close. This had happened a couple of times before, Tharn had never been very successful with relationships and it always ended with him getting hurt. They remained that way for a while, just Tharn crying into his Thorn's arms and Thorn listening to the painful wails of his suffering younger brother.

Meanwhile Type sat in the bedroom of Puifai. It was different from Tharn's. The lights were dim and the walls were a mix of purple paint and photos. Some were of her and Type, others with her friends and family. He'd been in here a couple of times before but today he had the intentions of taking their relationship all the way. They'd had sex before, unsuccessfully most times and Type could tell that Puifai wanted the real deal, not to get halfway and have to stop because Type "couldn't get it on". They blamed it on the fact that he wasn't ready but now he thought it was getting unreasonable.

"Are you sure?" Type asked Puifai who was sitting at her neat desk. The wheels on her chair began to glide over and she looked at him, a sweet smile on her face.

"I'm sure if you're sure." She told him. Type hated himself, Puifai was possibly the sweetest, kindest girl to ever walk into his life and here he was, sleeping with another person, a man. Type's face scrunched and Puifai frowned. She truly loved Type, she'd been watching him since that day at the movies. There was something about him, although he was aggressive and violent sometimes, he was also really caring. He took Puifai to restaurants, bought her gifts and remembered her birthday and their anniversary. He was the perfect man for her. Yet he would sometimes act distant. She'd tried to seduce him, sit on his lap and groom his hair and what not, but he'd just not respond.

"I'm sure." Type finally responded. His voice sounded nervous, if this was with Tharn, he'd be confidently ordering Tharn to fuck him, but now, with the girl he was engaged to, he was unsure.
(M)
Her lips trailed down his body, gentle kisses were placed on his chest, his ribs and just below his belly button. She smiled at him before undoing the button on his jeans and clutching the zipper between two fingers. Puifai locked eyes with Type as she pulled down the zip, she was currently over his legs, her bare skin rubbing the jean fabric and her hands tracing his skin. She pushed the jeans down, revealing Type's dark underwear and the bulge that really wasn't that big. Type couldn't help but feel embarrassed. She had already told Type that she was wet...he wasn't even hard. That was until Puifai's pretty features began to change, her usual peach lips became those of a man's and her eyes darkened into the shade that made Type's legs weak. Tharn. Type could see Tharn. No longer was the woman he was engaged to pulling down his underwear, it was Tharn. His hands with veins that always popped out were gliding down his boxers. Revealing his hardening erection. Tharn was then feeling down his leg and dragging his hand back up, the fingers that felt familiar were now around him. Type whimpered. His head leaning back against the pillows. Tharn lowered his head, kissing his thigh and gazing up at him. Then he began to lick him. Type let out a moan. It felt so good, he felt so good. He guessed he'd been missing Tharn's warmth but it wasn't really Tharn, somewhere in the back of his mind he knew it wasn't him. But if he let the image of the dark skinned man fade away, he wouldn't be able to please Puifai.