character profile

Haruno clan information:

 : part of the Karada main family which was hunted (like the uzumaki's) most died but the rest spread out, the Karada clan contains a kekkei genkai/hidden jutsu or bloodline limit. It lets them control any part of the human anatomy ig bones,blood/the iron in the blood,oxygen(better wind style kinda),tissue (mostly anything to do with the human body, they also exsel in chakra control,they possess large amounts of of chakra and exsel in medical ninjutsu, ninja tools and their own fighting style called "body dustrcution") 

they are known for their kindness but if you cross them they become serious quick, its best not to make an enemy of them. Another special ability of the main branch of the Karada clan is their "inner's" which allow for them to be resistant to genjutsu and depending on the bond between the "outer" and the "inner" they can dispel mind infiltration jutsus (like the yamanaks mind transfer) and the sharigans genjutsu ability's (some even able to disperse shisui's kotoamatsukami) 

Sakura's strengthschakra control, medical ninjutsu, three chakra natures (water, earth and lightning) poisons, taijutsu/super human strength (like tusnades but currently hurts her to use it) 

her kekki genki (Karada style: body control dustruction jutsus which inclues blood style-iorn style/bone style) , (and some more advanced later)

chakra control, medical ninjutsu, three chakra natures (water, earth and lightning) poisons, taijutsu and super human strength (like tusnades but currently hurts her to use it) 

Skaura's Weaknesses : sealing/ fuinjutsu, fire and wind style. Kenjutsu, stamina, tendency to disrespect authority

 Skaura's personality: 

silent unless she feels the need to talk or she has something to say but also covers with jokes most are dark or perverted, has the destructive tendency to shut people out for fear of them seeing her weak, loves sweets and trains like her life depends on it. Smart and has the capability to know when to use her knowledge and when not to. Tends to be cold to people who don't know her or threaten her friends and family. Loyal to people and strives to make the world as peaceful as possible. Loves the colours white,red and black 

Appearance: long pink hair, green eyes, fair skin, tall for her age and has some curves for being young (13) 

Outfits:

Before academy: long sleeved red shirt (like her shippuden shirt) white skirt, and white shinobi sandals.

child academy age : long hair left down (reaches her lower back) with black spandex shorts that are just above the knee, red kimono style short sleeve top with the Karada symbol on the back in white wrapped her right leg and has black kuni pouch, and two back pouches. Lastly regular shinobi sandals that are black

Genin: long hair put up into a pony tail with a white ribbon, white forehead protector that she wears on her forehead. A mid shoulder length fishnet undershirt, A battle kimono style top that's red with white trimming and the white Karada clan symbol on the back that is short sleeved. Black gloves on her hands, red shorts that reach mid thigh with fishnet shorts underneath that reach just above her knees. Her shoes are shinobi sandals that reach below her knees and have iron in the shin to make kicks hurt more.

Casual: lose fitting white shirt with the clans symbol bordered with red to see it, a red skort. And white shinobi sandals. (Hair like tusnades)

karada clan symbol: gray circle with red kanji for body () in the middle , stands for healing the body or ability to heal the body 

Her summoning: slugs(tusnade), lioness/lions (Karada clan)  and deer (personal)