003

(Jongho's Pov)

Ever since that day I caught Yeosang with a Vampire,I realized we arent alone and I am planning on hiding who I am from him, he looked so traumatized when he saw the vampire. I sworn to protect him and watch out for any other suspicious beings. After seeing how Yeosang looked when I brought him to my house, The others decided to protect their Humans as well...just to be safe.

I got up from my bed and checked the time, Seeing as it is Seven in the morning, I got ready and called my friends to get ready as well. I stood up and walked out. I went to our little hideout about a block away from Yeosang's house. I know its kinda creepy but I really care about his safety, and i cant help but fall in love with how kind and heart-felt he is.

(A/n: I wrote the first paragraph while in writer's block but now i am slowly making my way out of it. Sorry for the long update!)

Once we made it and met up. We all decided to drive them on our bikes so they can arrive faster. We all hopped on our bikes and drove to each house. I made it to Yeosang's and knocked on air, Yeosang has opened the door. "Uh...Hi?" i smiled softly. "How are you feeling?" Yeosang giggled and I felt butterflies in my stomach. "i am feeling alright. Why are you here? N-not that I mind! Its just...i was surprised..." Yeosang said while rubbing the back of his neck.

"i came to drive you to your work. And dont worry about your friends. Im having my Hyungs pick them up on their bikes too." Yeosang nodded and I handed him my helmet. I hopped onto my bike and he hopped on in the back. I gently grabbed yeosangs arms and wrapped that around my stomach. "Make sure to hold on tight." he nodded and we took off.

(Hongjoong's Pov)

I decided to jump up to the second floor window. Which is why I am now knocking on Seonghwa's window. I watched as he jumped up in fright and looked to the window, even more horrified as my eyes and the top of my head are visible.

Seonghwa put on his glasses and got up from his bed and to the window to open it. I crawled in right after. "H-how did you get there?" i panicked. "U-uhm...i uh..used a latter." i mentally face palmed. "But...I dont have a latter..?" he was confused and i quickly dismissed the topic. "Get dressed. Im taking you to work. I wont look." I said as i turned around.

I heard the closet open and a 'okay you can look' after a couple of minutes. I turned and smiled. Grabbing his hand and dragged him downstairs. He quickly grabbed his keys and locked his door when we got out. We hopped on and drove.

(Mingi's Pov)

By the time i got to the house, yunho was walking. I stopped by him and he looked at me. "Hop on. Ill drive you." he nodded and silently got on. I looked at him "you alright?" Yunho pointed to his throat and I nodded. Frowning once I turned back around. Then drove off.

(Wooyoung's Pov)

I arrived at San's house and openeed the window before climbing in and closing it. I giggled as I made my way up the steps. One creak of the step and a barking animal came running. I hissed at it while it ran away whimpering. I smirked and went to San's room and opened it. He was ready to go out, he looked at me and smiled. "Oh heyyyyy" I smiled and grabbed his hand. "im driving you today." he nodded and we got downstairs as the dog kept barking. "Shiber, hush!" san said and we got out and drove.

(Author's pov)

The rest of the day was pretty chill. They all hung out before they all seperated after dropping each other  off..

Im sorry if this was rushed. Again, i just got out of writers block and i have other stories to update. Sorry! This if this as a small filler.