001

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✨🌺✨ .⋅} ────── ⊰

From the very first moment their eyes met...

"Aww look, Mitsuki! Kinako is snuggling next to King Pudding!" said the excited voice of a certain blonde as he looked at the cotton-candy pink bunny snuggle against the pudding-like being who had his tiny golden crown tilted to the side.

Tamaki just smiled as his friend King Pudding retrieve the cuddles from the bunny. "Kyaaa! Meow meow" the bunny mewld, cuddling King Pudding. "OMG! I THINK THEY ARE FALLING IN LOVE!" Nagi shouted to his friends as an adorable rosy-color adorned his cheeks and his eyes sparkled in glee.

"What do you mean 'they are falling in love'?" Tamaki-kun asked as he looked up from the king pudding he was eating

"What do you mean 'they are falling in love'?" Tamaki-kun asked as he looked up from the king pudding he was eating. "THEY ARE FALLING IN LOVE~"

... a connection was formed.

"Yeah but-" Tamaki said before he was cut off by Nagi's fangirling.
"IT'S LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT! That passionate moment when you met your beloved one..." Nagi said his eyes glowed with wonder. "IT'S MEANT TO BE!" he shouted in an over-excited tone as he wiggled clutching his chest watching as the two creatures exchanged affections of love.

"Haha, Nagi, I think they're just good friends-"

"Mitsuki, this goes beyond friendship, it's love~!" The blonde said in the same excited tone as before with his usual accent. Mitsuki looked at his friend like he was nuts. "How do you know so much about love, Mr. Charmer" Yamato mocked earring a few chuckles around the room. "Oh, I know! I have seen so many people fall in love, but this- this is different! It's special! It's meant to be!" Nagi sang in glee as he looked at the two interact.

"You saw... people fall in.. love?" Riku asked a 'I-don't-buy-it' look on his face as he glanced at Lori for any sort of reaction of what was going on. The blueberry-head had a static expression as usual but a small blush was present of his face as he watched the two creatures cuddle. 'Kawaii' he thought in his head.

"Ya ya!" The pink bunny mumble jumping up and down as her ears twitched in an adorable manner. "*cough* So cute..." Lori mumble in a low voice almost inaudible but Riku, who was sitting next to him still caught it making him smile.

"Well, yeah! Love is an amazing feeling~" Nagi said with his usual heavy accent. "So... you have been in relationships?" So-chan asked as he sat next to Tamaki who was now on his 7th-cup of pudding of the night.

"No girl, no life. I love beautiful women, and ALL WOMEN ARE BEAUTIFUL!" He exclaimed raising in arms and winking at Tsumugi who blushed mad. Mitsuki just sighed heavily at Nagi's words.

Meanwhile, the president who was sitting next to his daughter gave Nagi a hard look before standing up and kneeling to pick up Kinako who was still cuddling to King Pudding. "Hehe, let's go Kinako, you can see King Pudding in the morning," he said picking the fluffy bunny up. "Ya ya!" the bunny twitched its ears as he looked at King Pudding.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───