005

⊱ ────── {⋅. 💞🧁💞 .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Do..do you think this might be a bit too fancy for a first date?" Riku asked Yamato. Yamato let out a chuckle, "Well, what's done is done. I'm proud either way." He said, taking a sip of his drink. "Ok so where is the couple?" Nagi asked, clapping his hands and looking around for any sign of King Pudding or Kinako.

"Tamaki-kun is preparing King Pudding for his date. You know, like motivational talk?" So-chan responded, setting the sweets on the table where King Pudding and Kinako will sit. The 'table' was just a big cartoon box that Nagi had in his room to store his Magical Kokona merch. They did their best to set up the 'perfect' date for the two.

The box was covered in a slick red fabric- you could not guess it was a box. In the middle of the 'table' laid a set of beautiful flowers, a couple red roses too. Cushions were laid around the room, trying to make it the most comfy for Kinako and KP. The light of the room was slightly dim, making the candles scattered in the room pop up. A light cinnamon and apple scent lingered in the air, making the atmosphere appear more romantic. Nagi also offered himself to play the piano, saying that he would play the most romantic and heart-felt melodies that he could remember. So music was also included.

"Do you really think we needed to make this much food?" Yamato asked Mitsuki as he picked up the various kinds of sweets and set them down on the table. "Well you never know!" Mitsuki said, handing Yamato a plate with ice cream balls that were fancily decorated with whip cream, chocolate bars cut in half, chocolate syrup and some other small additions.

"King Pudding and Kinako seem to really like sweets

"King Pudding and Kinako seem to really like sweets. In fact, it's the only thing they seem to eat! So me and Sogo-san figured we will make lots of sweets for them! Ahh we didn't exactly know what kind of specific sweets would be ideal for a first date so we tried making all of them! W-we might have made a bit too much." Mitsuki confessed, a slight blush decorating his cheeks.

"A bit? For me it looks like you went overboard. The sweets won't even fit in the table!" Yamato pointed out. Yes, it was true they certainly did go a bit overboard with all the sweets. Any kind of sweets that a human being could possibly think of were here, sitting on the table. Donuts, ice cream, pudding flan, slices of cake, cupcakes, macarons, you named it!

It was just a matter of time until a certain two lovers-for-any-kind-of-sweets-there-is-to-be-on-Earth (Nagi and Tamaki) can't hold much longer and decide to nibble on some of the food. Lori too, was a lover for sweets even if he didn't like to admit it. But, unlike the two, he did have some self-control.

"Ahhh" Mitsuki sighed deeply, looking at all of his and Sogo-san's delicious creations. It certainly was a work of art for any self-proclaimed chef. He took out his phone, ready to take pictures of all the sweets.