006

⊱ ────── {⋅. ☁️🌺☁️ .⋅} ────── ⊰

"Myu myuu!" Kinako meowed happily, jumping up and down as she saw King Pudding in front of her. Soothing piano music played in the background as Nagi's gentle touch played with the piano keys. He wanted this date to be the most romantic as possible so he played the most amorous and sweet melodies he could. 'Everything for this to work out' he thought as his fingers hit the keys in a smooth and graceful pattern. Sweet and melancholic melodies filled the room, the two lovers -or soon-to-be- exchanged a hug and what looked like a small kiss in the cheek before sitting down and eyeing all of the sweets that were in front of them.

Their eyes popping wide open as they examined each and every one of the deliciousness that were laid out on the table. King Pudding's eyes sparkled in excitement and eagerness. Anticipation building up inside him to devour all of the very-sweet treats in front of them both. The two started eating, sharing bits of each other's food, volunteering to feed one another, exchanging friendly smiles and laughs, and once-in-a-while hugs.

The other members of IDOLiSH7, who were watching the whole thing unfold, smirk to themselves from their hiding spot behind the wall and kitchen counter. They didn't want to bother King Pudding and Kinako in case both of them wanted to get lovey-dovey with each other but they also didn't want to miss anything either. So, the best solution that they could find was to hide, of course.

"Lori, would you mind moving a bit? I can't see anything!" Mitsuki complained, pushing Lori slightly on the shoulder. "Well that's kinda your fault for being small, Mitsuki..." Tamaki commented, not paying too much mind to what he just said. He didn't think it would affect Izumi that much, just a simple comment but apparently to a certain orange-head, "Ah! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Mitsuki bit. "Are you implying I'm SHORT?! CAUSE I'M NOT!" Mitsuki shouted at Tamaki, anger flaring in his eyes for someone calling him short.

"Eh Mitsuki..." Yamato started, trying to calm his friend down.
"Ehhh I didn't say anything about you being short," Tamaki defended, eyes furrowed in a frown. "YES YOU WERE! You implied that I was SHORT BY CALLING ME 'SMALL'!" Mitsuki bit again. "OH C'MON WILL YOU SHUT UP ALREADY??" Tamaki replied back, a bit more pissed off this time.

"Ara Ara what do we have here? A fight?" Sogo-san asked, a closed-eyed 'friendly' smile on his face. The kind of smile that made Tamaki-kun feel uneasy, and gave him goosebumps. Sogo-san has a very nice guy, friendly, caring and sweet but when he was mad- oh boy. Yandere mode? ACTIVATED!

Tamaki-kun? Oh, he knew he was done for when So-chan gave him that smile. He was very much screwed.

"Now now, we don't want to start a fight, do we?" He asked in a low-dangerous tone.