How we meet

PLEASE READ NOTE DOWN BELOW ITS IMPORTANT !!! EXPLANATION ON PREFERENCE OND POVS !!! ❤❤❤

Ethan Hunt:

We were on a mission in Paris chasing after a major french drug dealer, who had just gotten a taste for fire arms and who had planned a transaction with a known terrorist group from Italy. The team had managed to arrest the terrorist group but the dealer had slipped away at the restaurant where the exchange was meant to happen. 

I was sprinting down the narrows streets of Paris after the dealer, when a sight stopped me in my tracks. Pinned against the wall of an alleyway, was a women, a man holding her by the throat with one hand, the other going at the zipper of her jeans. I hesitantly looked one last time at the drug dealers form quickly get further away from me, and sprinted towards the women and her attacker.

"Ethan what are you doing he's getting away!" I could here Benji's frantic voice in my earpiece. 

"I've got something a little more important going on here Benji!" I snapped back

" What could be more important than the mission!" Ilsa's exasperated voice cut in 

"Just let me handle this!" I shouted just as I reached the man. I punched him away, causing him to let go of his grip on the women. She shrieked in surprise as tears were already streaming down her face. That's when I stopped to look at her, she had beautiful brown eyes and chocolate brown hair that stopped at her shoulders, she truly was beautiful, but a fist slamming itself across my cheek brought me back to reality. Apparently the attacker had gotten up. 

The fight quickly escalated but finished when I slammed the man's head against the wall, knocking him out for good. I stood there panting when I felt two arms wrap themselves around my neck and a head bury itself in the crook of my neck. I awkwardly hugged the women back as she started to sob, thanking me over and over again. I ended up accompanying her home and getting her number and her name which was Anna. Thankfully Ilsa had managed to catch up to the dealer, who had put up quite a fight against her, stabbing her in the shoulder and slicing her leg open, but she of course, being Ilsa, had won.

When I got back to the team my cheeks were still blushing, Anna still in my mind. I found Benji and Luther checking something out on the computer, while Brandt was disinfecting Ilsa's stab wound while she stitched her own leg wound up. I walked over to her to check if she was OK. I still had a small amount of feelings for her, which were not returned by her. We waited until the IMF arrived to pick up the criminals, including the man I had put up a fight against. Anna's Face never leaving my mind. 

Ilsa Faust:

I had been called into to Sloane's office, after Hunly's death she had taken his place as commander of the IMF. It seemed like every CIA director that tried to take the IMF down would then become its leader. After the mission in Kashmir I had left MI6 and joined the IMF. After being trained and questioned for 6 months they had finally let me join Ethan Hunt's team, although I still did solo missions, that did not involve the team 

 I entered the room to find Sloane sitting at her desk, with same cold expression that boared her face as usual. I sat down on one of the two chairs in front of her desk, she looked at me with a calculating stare, then sighted and leaned forward onto the desk her hands joined. 

"I am still unsure if this is a good idea, but what must be done has to be done. I am assigning you a new mission, you must infiltrate a party to steal back some governmental documents that had been stolen four months back, but first you must present yourself as a buyer or someone interested in buying the documents. We have tracked them down and have found out that they are now in possession of a Mr. Salvadore."