01

"This house is..." Yena looked around the area before continuing. "Huge."

"Are you sure this is just a house?" Eunbi asked. "This is a mansion!"

"Umm... Guys?" They all turned their heads at Yujin's direction. "This is getting heavier, maybe we should go inside now."

"Stupid." Hyewon said. "You should've just asked for help earlier." She then took some of the bags away from Yujin and headed to the front door.

"Is this open, or we have a key?" Sakura asked.

"That lady gave me a key." Chaeyeon said from behind earning all their attentions. "She was so creepy I had to leave quickly."

Eunbi took the key and was about to go in when the door opened, by itself.

"What the heck is happening?" Chaewon said, gripping tightly at Minju's hand after seeing what happened.

Wonyoung and Yujin went straight behind Eunbi and Chaeyeon to hide behind their backs.

"Are you sure this is the right house, unnie?" Hitomi asked.

"Maybe the door's just automatic." Eunbi said, trying to ease everyone as all of them seems scared.

"Automatic? This door is wooden." Hyewon said, knocking on the door to see if it really was wooden, which seems right. "It is wooden."

"It's getting dark unnie, let's go inside." Yuri said from behind. "And it's also cold. We might get sick."

"Okay okay, let's go everyone." Eunbi said.

The rest of the girls entered the house but Eunbi was still on the same position as Wonyoung kept on tugging her shirt.

"I'm scared unnie." Wonyoung said. "What if there are ghosts there?"

"Don't worry Wonyo, ghosts aren't real." Eunbi said as she smiled sweetly at the youngest. "I'm here to protect you, cmon." She then held Wonyoung's hand and they headed inside the house.

Just like what it did earlier, the door closed by itself creating a loud thud.

"That door is creeping me out." Yena said.

"Same here." Yujin replied. She placed all the bags of food on the floor and also sat as she was tired from the whole ride. "But I don't care, let's rest first."

"Nah, I wanna eat." Hyewon said, like she always does, and searched for any chips. She sat down next to Yujin once she found one and started eating.

"Gimme some." Yujin said.

"You said you wanna rest, go sleep." Hyewon stood up and went to explore the whole house.

"I brought that!" Yujin yelled. Hyewon being Hyewon didn't paid any attention and went inside the kitchen.

"This is a really sharp knife." Hyewon said, placing her chips at the counter and scanning the knife that she was holding. She shrugged her shoulders and just continued eating her chips.

Just then, all the lights went off making everybody scream in fear.

"Gather in the dining room everyone!" They all heard Eunbi yell.

The rest of the girls took out their phones from their pockets and turned their flashlights on. They made their way to the kitchen and sat on the chairs.

All of them then placed their phones at the center of the table for light.

"Where's Yujin?" Chaeyeon asked. "Wonyoung too?"

Then, they heard a loud shout.

"Wonyoung!"

A/N
Woah... I updated...