04

"What?!" Eunbi yelled, running to where Chaeyeon was. The other girls also followed her.

"I found it under the mat." Chaeyeon said, feeling proud of herself. "The one who hid the key there is really stupid, pfft."

"Okay, go get the two girls upstairs. We're getting out of here." Eunbi said, gesturing Yena to get Yujin and Wonyoung.

Yena ran as fast as she can as she was scared that 'ghost' will stop them. Doubt that would happen.

"Hey Yujin!" She yelled, not even caring that Wonyoung was still sleeping.

"Don't yell." Yujin whispered. "What do you want?"

"Chaeyeon found the key. We have to get out as soon as possible." Yena said. Yujin's frown turned into a big puppy smile as she went over to wake Wonyoung up gently.

"Hey, Wonyo." Yujin said, tapping Wonyoung by the shoulder. "Wake up, were heading out."

As soon as Wonyoung opened her eyes, a tear fell down her cheek.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Yujin asked.

"I thought that was true." Wonyoung said, probably referring to what happened earlier.

"Unfortunately, that was true, Wonyo." Yena said from the door. "But yeah, cmon let's go down!"

When they came down, Wonyoung instantly ran to where Eunbi was and hugged her tight, which the older returned.

"It wasn't me unnie, I'm sorry." Wonyoung said. Eunbi just brushed her fingers through Wonyoung's hair.

"I know, Wonyo. I know." Eunbi smiled. "Let's go out now, okay?"

Wonyoung nodded.

"Y'all ready?" Chaeyeon asked everybody. She received lots of 'yes' and nods from them. She then turned around and opened the door.

-was about to open the door when a really strong wind made way to their direction.

"Sad to say, you can't escape anymore." Someone said. They recognized that voice. That dark and scary voice.

"Chaeyeon, open that now!" Eunbi yelled. Chaeyeon did so, but she was taken down by a strong force.

"Fuck." Chaeyeon mumbled and stood up.

Just then, pointy pieces of glass floated in the air.

They all bundled as one together at the corner, watching how the glasses were getting nearer slowly.

"Sweet little girls." After saying that, the 'spirit' laughed which made them shiver. "Sadly, you're lives will end here."

Chaeyeon, who was just in front of the door, unlocked it and opened the door wide.

"Let's get out!"

But the 'spirit' was faster.

The glasses started pouring down, almost as if it was raining, a small contact with the glass will get them wounded.

Some of them were already outside in the dark.

Unfortunate for one of them who was following Yena behind, tripped down. A clear glass barrier was built in between the door and the inside of the house.

The girls outside gasped after seeing the girl being dragged inside by her feet.

"Yuri!"

Yena ran inside and kicked the glass barrier, but nothing changed, it's just that her foot was now hurting.

Yena felt herself being dragged outside by one of the girls.

"Yena, let's go!"

"No, Yuri!"

A/N
I'll update later again (≧∇≦)/

A/NI'll update later again (≧∇≦)/

🌟💬