09

While everyone's attention was on Nako, Chaeyeon quickly ran and pushed Minju to the side and made sure Eunbi and Hyewon were alright then headed to where Minju was.

"Stop this madness, Kim Minju!" Chaeyeon held minju's shoulders and shook her.

Minju's sly smirk curved down to a small frown when she looked at the whole place.

She widened her eyes when she saw everyone gathering around Nako. And that's when Minju noticed, Nako has an arrow on her back.

"Minju-yah." Someone called her. When Minju turned around, she saw Chaewon with her sparkly eyes full of worry.

All Minju did was cry.

"What did I do?" She asked. Chaewon rushed to her and hugged her tight.

"We can turn everything back to normal, right?" Chaewon said. "Calm down Minju, it's not your fault."

"I-im a monster." Minju said as she cried more.

(Y'all got that?^^)

"You're not a monster. You're Minju." Chaewon said, trying to calm her down. "You are our Minju.

Our Minju who looks out for her friends...

Our Minju who always makes funny mistakes...

Our Minju who likes goofing around...

Our Minju who always bicker with Yena and Yuri...

Our Minju, our friend, our angel...

You're my Minju that I love."

Chaewon held Minju's hands as she stared at her with pleading eyes. Pleading eyes that are still full of love even after what Minju had done.

"You're not a monster. We can make things right, Minju."

And right at that moment, Minju's eyes led her to something.

She saw her locket that her father gave her, with it's tiny mirror, reflecting the other girls, staring at them.

Minju looked at everybody, she then felt something leave her body. Her eyes went back to normal, and the heavy atmosphere from before, was gone.

She remembered what her 'mother' had told her when she was young.

"Everyone has their own magic lying inside their soul, minju-yah. Soon, you will discover yours. Your friends won't help you with that, because one thing's for sure, nothing's permanent. Even your promises to each other."

(And the author whispered: 'zozi')

Minju stared at her mom as she broke free from Chaewon's hug.

She took a step, two steps, and more steps. She then soon realized that her mom was stepping backwards.

"Remember when you told me that nothing will remain as permanent? You were wrong. There is one thing that is permanent." Minju said as she pulled out one of the arrows from the ground, and pierced it into her mom's heart.

"Love."

And the last thing Minju knew, everything turned black.

A/N
I did not proofread ^^
It's finally ending... Maybe the next chapter will be the end:')

And y'all know why I made Minju as 'that' character? Well, most of my readers are Minju biased lmao. I love y'all♥♥♥
🌟💬