Season 1 - Episode 4

You guys should already know the drill. Listen to the real podcast then you can follow along on here. K have fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Bell Chimes* 

Atossa:   What do you mean Amir is not here?

Lavinia:   I'm not sure I can make it any clearer than the last ten times I told you.

Atossa:   He has to be!    Wait..... where's your son?

Lavinia:   You're not the only queen who's son has run off to the forest to break the curse!

Atossa:   Then it's finally happening.

Lavinia:   Evidently. 

*People talking, door opens and closes*

Atossa:   This is worse than I feared. I have gravely misjudged the situation.

Lavinia:   I'll say.

Atossa:   I'd always believed, that despite our differences, it was possible for our two kingdoms to stop the forest. If only we could work together. When Amir disappeared, I'd hope he made his way here to attempt some sort of alliance.

Lavinia:   And when he didn't come back, you assumed I'd thrown him into a cell and sentenced him to a fate worse than death?

Atossa:   Given our history, can you blame me.

Lavinia:   You always did think the worst of me.

Atossa:   And you rarely proved me wrong. 

*door opens*

Chamberlain:   Pardon your majesty but dinner is ready. Shall I send it in?

Lavinia:   Yes, all right.

*bottle opens Chamberlain pores wine*

Lavinia:  While you're at it send up another flagon of wine.

Atossa:  We are both in an impossible position. But Lavinia, I am not your enemy.

Lavinia:  Oh really? What about that giant war ship you've parked in my courtyard?  

Atossa:  The Phoenix is a vessel of peace. I have dedicated the last ten years of my life to building that ship, just so that someday, I might be able to traverse the forest and speak with you.

*door closes*

Lavinia:  Very noble of you. But people aren't exactly found of Easterners dropping from the sky! Especially not after all those years of bloodshed!