Complicate <Connor x Reader>

<This oneshot has Connor as a house android, sorry about that lmao💕>
<This oneshot is for my own comfort, and written biased upon my actual life, Yes, I actually use CBD and smoke marijuana irl. And if you're suffering through domestic violence yourself, just remember that it's never your fault. You're stronger than you think, never forget that💕>
<In fact, I'm very on the fence about keeping this posted, but if I end up getting uncomfortable with this, it'll be taken down, thank you for understanding>

<Trigger warning, Mentions of Domestic Violence, Swearing, Drug usage>

Your feet had dangled over your bed, as tears had been slowly dripping down your cheeks. They then travelled to your lips, making you wipe them away, but not before your tastebuds had gotten ahold of the salty taste.

They were fighting again, your parents. Their shouts were loud, but what could you do? You didn't want to be involved in their bullshit. You were tired of it anyway.

But they still stuck together..why? They were toxic for eachother. The hitting. The name-calling. The cheating.

It was stupid.
They are stupid.
You felt stupid.

You never had the confidence to help, not that there was anything you could've done. The only person you had to talk to was, well, your crush.

Your god damned android.

Connor was a prototype, he definitely wasn't like any other android. He seemed more human than the rest, he was definitely a sweetheart. Sweeter than any other android you had seen.

Not like you really see any other androids, you weren't really one to be outside unless it was mandatory.

Your thoughts were interrupted by Connor speaking to you, he had been sitting in your room to make sure you were okay.

"[Y/N], your stress levels are very very high." He stated, as if he was surprised. Your eyes had made their way to the Android, his concerned expression met your sorrowful one. You stayed silent, which was different, you had always told him what was wrong. Connor only awaited for an answer, now a pleading look barely seen in his cocoa eyes.

"I'm fine, Connor-" You started, now looking away as you wiped tears away. "I just- need to calm down." You finished, now reaching for the drawer that was placed next to your bed. Now, a bag of gummy's had made their way to your hand.

Edibles, that you had for a good bit, they were very strong as well. They were definitely going to keep your mind down. As they always did of course.

Connor analyzed the opaque bag, noting that there were edibles within them. His eyebrows furrowed as he fought the urge to take them away from you. He didn't really enjoy you taking drugs. He was there to take care of you, not watch you fuck yourself up so you feel safe.

You had finished the last of the gummy's, setting the back down and into the trash can. Now you had to wait for them to kick in, it was uncomfortable with the screams of course but they soon kicked in.

Your body felt as if it had been floating as your mouth grew dry. Same with your eyes, making you blink a bit more than usual. Your joints slowly grew the urge to twitch as you only smiled, drowning out other noises. The only thing you focused on was the TV placed on your wall.