Part1: [Plan sea and land]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I do not own any work of any author and nihonkoku shoukan

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- "we will make as many rockets as sausages!!!"

- Nikita Hruschev, Secretary General of the comrades in USSR said-

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Central Calendar year 1638, January 24th, 12 AM]

[RUSSIA EMPIRE,NEW GOAL ]

- After the capital was built of our Ivan, as well as the assistance of advisers and katusa (new name of AI) began to focus on solving and building the needs of the people. Russia in the capital as well as sending three expedition teams to the west and east of Siberia to expand territory in new lands and find new things:

-First group: When the expedition to the west they discovered there was a fertile farmland that could provide enough to feed the entire Russian population who also found a suitable area to build a military port. economically and together with the whole team encountered the local people for the first time that the long-eared race was assigned to the Ministry of Science and Technology to conclude and called the race eft due to Long life characteristics currently being studied by Russian scientists will help extend the life of a person.

-The remaining two groups: While exploring on the east side of siberia gave Ivan a surprisingly good result, the weather there was as warm as it did in his previous world, and when he went into the depths of Siberia the temperature there began. rapidly declining, and there is an abundance of mineral resources, along with a lot of gas, oil and with a strange structural mineral currently being tested by Russian scientists, geologists and research.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Moscow, Russian Empire]

The kremlin is the most powerful center in Russia and is strictly guarded by special soldiers to ensure the security of government officials and inside the emperor's office is a man sit in a chair and read the report and that's our Ivan.

Ivan: Eventually the land and sea plans will reach 50% if we make progress soon enough... * sigh * Blyat I wonder if dimitri in the old world would live well when I was no longer there.

*Knock knock knock*

Ivan: Come in.

Katusa: Thanks Ivan~~

A/N: Oh forgot to tell you that Katusa is the new name of A.I and also Ivan's new lover, how many days lived together and worked together and they are still not going to go far until it is okay.  :)))

Ivan: Oh you're here I'm glad to see you my love ~~

Katusa: Aww Don't be so naughty to me like that *Speak in a charming voice* and you promised me on your day off you'll take me to the park and around the Moscow capital so don't break your promise~~

Ivan: Yes, I promise my love~~, alright now we need to get back to work.

Katusa: Yes my love and Ivan now the Military, Ministry of Space, Ministry of Transport,  energy minister, Communications and Mass Communications Ministry of Labor and Social Protection Science is proposing this plan *Give Ivan a sheet of Project 714, Project 26, Project 66, Project 65, Project 80, Project 18, Project 51 documents* and Ivan reads the file and looks at the pages one by one.