Part 3: [Next and satellite]

A / N: I do not own any work of any author or nihonkoku shoukan.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Central calendar 1638, February 5, 6:30 am]

[The second goal continues]

- The morning came early in the sea which was a quiet space until the noise of the engine and the appearance of 3 sukhoi su 57-Pak-Fa in the sky of the motherland.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------

[Russian Empire, 4th tactical multi-squadron squadron]

Pilot su 57 first: [Did you find anything * End *].

Second 57 su pilot: [There was no movement and nothing was detected * End *]

Third Pilot Su 57: [There does not appear to be any danger to Russian soil * End *]

Pilot Su 57 First: [Looks like we have finished the mission and then time to return to base * Empty *]

Third Su 57 pilot: [Clearly * Over *]

Second 57 su pilot: [Clearly * Over *]

- After the patrol of the waters finished, they began to return to the airport to refill some aircraft oil for the next patrol.

-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------

-In the air base, there is a room for Ivan and Katusa to rest and relax.

*Tinkle*

Ivan: Blyat is finally morning * Ivan saw in his blankets a large lump moving and it was Katusa lying in Ivan's lap *

Katusa: Good morning Ivan ~~

Now, Ivan, we are currently blushing because Katusa is in our hearts.

Ivan: Alright you can come down now it's a bit embarrassing.

Katusa: Come on, Ivan just a little bit more.

Ivan: Sorry baby but we are busy * Pushing Katusa gently *

Katusa: Okay then * Said slightly disappointed *

Ivan: Now we need to change clothes to get out.

Katusa: Yes.

After they had changed and they had finished breakfast to go to the main army camp and in the last moment, they did not forget to say goodbye to Andrey Yudin to all the pilots and officers. grant.

Ivan and Katusa: Goodbye everyone next time we'll be back * Waving goodbye to everyone and Andrey Yudin also waving back *

Andrey Yudin: Well bye see you next time.

The two of them eventually left in the restored Mi 35-ms and the plane left as far as the air base to reach the next location, which was the army base near the outskirts.

Katusa: So which main tanks are you planning to create?

Ivan: In my opinion, it should be T90 ms for the main army and the T14 amatar is for special elite soldiers, so I guess so.

Katusa: And what are you going to equip the soldiers with ???

Ivan: Well, I haven't thought about it yet, so let's talk about it later.

Now during that time Ivan was thinking of a new assault rifle for the army and the thought flashed over his head to write the blueprint with the help of Katusa finally the pencil drawing design he carried. followed and sent to the Russian weapons research institute.