Chapter 36: Deranged

A/N: Next chapter will be the Epilogue...

I really enjoyed writing this story, at first I just want to satisfy my kunxin heart but I didn't expect that there's a lot of people who also ships them because we all know how controversial this ship is. I'm always reading your comments even though I don't reply to all of it and that really gives me the motivation to update almost daily though I missed some of it these days lmao. 

Since there's only a chapter left before He is Hers ends, I will start my next story IX: THE NINE soon, hope you'll support it also just like this book. Now, the next book would also be a kunxin book and I already have a plot and I'm really hoping a lot of you will be satisfied. Thank you for the reads, votes and comments.

Stay safe and be healthy!

*_*

YUXIN

I open my eyes, blinking once or twice to clear my vision that is quite blurry. The dark ceiling welcomes me as I began to recall the things that happened earlier, closing my eyes tightly so that I can remember it all. 

My eyes widens as I remembered Hu Mengzhou's face as the last thing I saw before losing consciousness.

I panic as I immediately sit up straight, groaning in pain once I realized that I can't. 

Glancing down, my arms are spread wide, tied in each side of the bed making me whimper from the pain when the tight rope scratches my wrists everytime I move, while my feet also tied up together making me unable to move. I sigh in relief, noticing I'm still in my clothes.

I frantically roam my eyes around the room, my breath hitched upon seeing him, smirking while observing me as he sits on his chair, crossing his legs while calmly taking a sip of his drink.

Is he really watching me there since earlier? 

What a creep.

I squint my eyes at him, "How d-did you m-manage to get o-out?" I asked in between labored breaths as I stuttered.

My anger and hatred for him is visible as I look at him in the eyes but my fear didn't go as he also seem to notice it by the way I spoke to him.

He grin as he give me a light shrug, "Connections." he shortly replied, playing with his drink while staring at me making me swallow the lump that is stuck on my throat.

"Why a-are you d-doing this to m-me?!?" I yelled, he narrowed his eyes as soon as my voice raises at him, immediately making me look away as I can feel myself trembling under his gaze.

"You're perfect for me and me only." He said, making me look at him bewildered. "What are you saying?!?" I retorted, feeling frustrated.

He's gone insane.

He sharply look at me, "What I'm saying is that, you need to accept that you belong to me." he said as he started to walk closer to the bed, "...because if you don't..." he said, caressing my face, making me cower away from him which instantly drove him mad as he forcefully grip my chin as I let out a whimper, "...I will kill your lover who's also in my basement." he replied as he sits on the remaining side of the bed.

My eyes widen upon hearing that from him.

"W-What..?" I muttered under my breath as he smiles at me instantly giving me chills.

Then I immediately felt nervous when his eyes shifts to my lips as he creepily licks his own making me cower away from him, but he hurriedly prevented me from doing that as he take advantage of my helpless position, fully restricted in front of him.