iv. send a signal || vsoo

me the whole entire time while writing this: 👁👄👁

but i srsly don't know what i wrote, like it might not even make sense, but whatever HAHHA lol it's lit just pure fluff and some weird concept I made up. Also just the very little mention of sexual things lol!

this is late but it's for the second prompt for csw2020 week and the prompt is "signal"! So, I hope you enjoy??

Even after a year on Earth, Jisoo still wasn't used to all the limitations of her human form.

The most obvious restriction was, of course, her inability to teleport. (Or not really "teleport", more like existing in her normal form - which was, in very simple terms, a glob of light - and traveling with the light rays, but Jisoo found using the word in the human language to be easier than the word in her language.) Although she had gotten used to riding in cars and buses, she was, nevertheless, frustrated that flying to Paris took a whole day when she would have arrived in a mere second.

Then, there was the fact that the human body deteriorated way more quickly than her normal self. If she wanted to maintain a healthy body and shape, then she constantly needed to exercise. A mere paper cut meant suffering pain worse than - as she heard other people use - hell. In addition, some humans also had very bad eyesight. and Jisoo was extremely unlucky in choosing her human skin a year ago; without her glasses, she was basically blind.

But, more than anything else, was the very cursed, very annoying, and very uncomfortable periods she had to experience every month. (She thought it was so unfair that only women experienced this cycle, when on her planet, everyone was made equal.) Jisoo absolutely hated walking around with gallons and gallons (obviously an exaggeration, but it felt like that amount) of blood bleeding out of the tiniest hole possible and having to pretend that she wasn't slowly dying every second.

So, for the umpeeth time in a minute, she adjusted her pad, which had been giving her the worst wedgie for the past hour.

Jennie looked up from her iPad as she reached inside her bag and offered with a sympathetic smile a tampon.

"Like I said before, I am never going to stick something up my vagina," Jisoo miserably grumbled, scanning the sky for any sign of a meteorite. He should be landing in any minute. "It sounds too scary."

"But how would you ever have sex?"

"Then, I'll never have sex."

Eyes widening, Jennie wildly shook her head, highlighted brown hair flying everywhere. "No way! I will not let you go back home without experiencing the only phenomenal feeling humans can offer!"

Jisoo raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"Of course!" Head tilting back, eyeballs rolling to the back of her socket, and mouth opening halfway, Jennie mimicked "moaning". Then, she snapped back to a regular position, grinning. "It's something like that but with more squirming and screaming and naked bodies."

Not going to lie, Jisoo was curious about what humans called an "orgasm", but the idea of having a stick basically impale her body, even if a hole already existed, sounded very terrifying. So, she shook her head. "We also have something similar to that."

Jennie snorted. "Our species reproduce by agitating the photons that make us up, so we're not really feeling the pleasure."

Jisoo shrugged. "Besides, who do I even have sex with?"

Eyes narrowing, Jennie said, her tone indicating Jisoo's denseness, "Wave-"

Jisoo loudly coughed, shooting her friend a glare.