The meet

"Hello, Colie?", my best friend JC said while snapping her fingers in front of my face to snap me out of my trance. "Yes may I help you miss?" I said rolling my eyes. "You were staring off again. Were you thinking about Tyler (not Tyler Oakley) again?" Camden sighed. "Oh sorry and maybe I was and maybe I wasn't." I said putting my hands on my hips. "Cam, you know it's a girl thing where they day dream and space out." Asher said with his hands in his pockets. "Shut up! It's not like you two don't drool over the vacuum squad!" JC yelled. I started to laugh. That's what JC was mainly like. She's funny, loud, witty, sassy, and laughs a lot. And when I say a lot, I literally mean a lot. We have a lot in common, so I guess that's why we became best friends. Camden is calm, quiet, and he's pretty anti-social. Except for when we make him go somewhere then he's usually ok. But if you get to know him he can be loud, funny, and crazy. Now see, he's the exact opposite of Asher, his brother. Asher has always been a smart alec, but he has gotten girlfriends left and right after he first hit puberty. Asher is the life when it comes to social events. Now myself, Colie, is a mixture of JC and Camden. When I'm with JC, I'm 110% like her when we are by ourselves. The only times I'm like Camden is when I'm at home, and in some classes. There's only two classes I don't have with JC, Camden, and Asher, and so I'm left to fend for myself.

After school JC said to meet her at Hot Topic at 5pm, so that we could talk about something. I didn't ask why, I just nodded and said, "M'kay". I told my parents that my homework was done. Now, off to the mall!

Once I got to the mall, I made a b-line for the store. As I got closer I could see JC and some guy with tattoos on almost every inch of his arms, and his chest. He has snake bite piercings, small gauges, and his left eyebrow is pierced. His hair is dark brown and from afar I couldn't tell what color his eyes are. The mystery guy had his arms wrapped around JC's waist. There was four other guys around her. One guy was wearing a Batman SnapBack, two weren't wearing a hat at all, and then the other guy was wearing a gray beanie. "Colie over here!" JC yelled at me 10 feet away from me. "Would you shut up? Jesus, I'm a couple feet away." I said to her. "Sorry, I'm just happy you finally get to meet them!" She squealed. "Them?" I questioned. "Liam, Zayn, Harry, Niall, and Louis!" She explained while pointing to each boy. "So you're the famous Colie we've been hearing so much about." the beanie guy said. "Yes and so I'm guessing you and Niall are together right?" I said pointing to JC while smiling and giggling. She just kinda smiled and looked at the ground blushing. I felt really happy for JC. All the guys she's gone out with have tried to have sex, but she's said no every time, thank God. I looked at all five boys and they all had tattoos and piercings like Niall. Niall, now that I was close enough, had blue eyes that looked like the sea after a storm. We all went to different stores, and since Louis and I were the only ones that wanted candy, we went together to the candy store. "So how long have you known JC?" Louis asked while fixing his fringe. "Since pre-k, but we weren't best friends until 8th grade." I explained. Louis has baby blue eyes, tattoos like Niall, a lip-ring, brown hair with red tips, and let me tell you he has a good looking smile that's bright white and it fit so good with his tan. The whole time we were candy shopping, I looked at him on and off.

"Is this together or separate?" The cashier asked. "Together." Louis answered. "I can pay for my candy Louis." I said. "Ya, I know." he smirked. "So Colie, me and the lads and JC are going to have a movie night and we're suppose to bring "a date" and I was kinda hoping you'd be my date. So what'ya say?" He asks. "Ya sure I'd love too." I said peppily. "Great, great." Louis said smiling to himself.