The sleepover

After letting Louis talk me into letting him drive MY truck and getting the nickname Colieflour (see what I did there), I now know Louis is insanely funny. He told me he's the oldest out of six other kids, he's from Doncaster, and that he introduced Niall and JC, while she was visiting her dad's side of the family, which JC's dad just happens to be his uncle on his mom's side.

Louis's POV:
I knew from the moment I saw her coming our way in the mall, that she had to be mine. I don't know what it is, she just made me have butterflies in my stomach. The guys know I've been depressed and have done some things that I'm not proud of since my last girlfriend, Talia, died four years ago. It didn't matter if my parents took me to counselling, if the guys set me up on dates, or etc..., I just got more and more depressed as each day passed. But then I saw Colie. She resembled Talia just a smidge, but Colie's louder, funnier, and not exactly close to ladylike, but hey it's nice to meet a girl who acts somewhat like a guy. I could tell she was about to endure a sugar rush. I was right, she started to giggle every couple seconds. "What are you giggling about love?" I asked her. She kind of reminded me of Niall when he's drunk. "Oh nothin, I just remembered when me, JC, and a couple other of our friends were makin up jokes of how if you touched someone's shoulder's, you were practically "raping" them. I also remember when JC and I was walking down the hall and I said, 'a guy doesn't have a boner if a shoulder is covered, but when a shoulder is bare he suddenly has a tiny mountain in his pants, and she just dropped like a sack of carrots." she explained. "Wow, you two have had some interesting memories." I say. I wonder what other weird things they talk about.

Colie's POV:
When Louis pulled into a driveway I saw Harry, Niall, Liam, and Zayn playing soccer and JC was sitting on the porch swing smiling like an idiot. I open the truck door and step out. As soon as I closed the door, the ball landed in front of me. I kicked it up with my right foot and bounced it off my knees a couple times each, then kicked it normally. I looked at each of the guys and they were shocked except Louis, he looked impressed and just nodded. "What? Girls can play this sport too!" I said defensively. "Haha, c'mon Colieflour I'll give you the grand tour." Louis said happily. The guys, including JC, looked even more surprised at the fact Louis was happy.

After "the tour" Louis went to go change into sweats, a long sleeved, sweater, beanie, and thick black hipster glasses. I was standing in the foyer at the bottom of the stairs when Louis came down. "Please don't laugh." he asked while blushing. "Are you kidding me Lou? Do you not see my glasses? And honestly, I think guys are good looking when they wear glasses especially if they have bright blue eyes, cause then you can see the color." I said looking into HIS bright blue eyes. "Haha, so you like blue eyes?" Louis chuckled. "Yes, eyes and hair are the first things I notice in a guy." I say still looking him in the eyes.

I had told my parents that I was staying the night with JC, which was partly true. They said ok. Everyone had their individual snacks, blankets, etc. I took a seat next to Louis, I guess it's just a habit that happened within mere hours (idk). I sat there watching Liam and Niall poke each other back and forth and started to giggle. I jumped when I felt something drape around my neck. I looked down and saw Louis' arm and I sighed in relief. I felt something in my stomach kind of bubble. "Is it ok if I leave my arm like this?" Lou asked me. "Umm uh ya yes." I stuttered quickly. "Haha, are you scared Colieflour?" He taunted. "Pshh, no!" I say. "Oh ya Louis I don't know if she told you but..." JC trailed off. Me and her looked at each other and giggled. "SHOULDER!!!!" we yelled in unison. "She did when she was sugar high." Louis said while poking my side. I suddenly burst out laughing, and then I stopped and realised everyone was staring at me. I sat up quickly and snuggled back up to Louis.

The movie JC and I chose was The Fault In Our Stars. The guys let us choose because they thought we girls wouldn't like their choice. By now the movie was over and I was bawling my eyes out, JC was about too, and the guys were crying too. Then I looked at Louis. He was biting his lip, keeping his emotions locked up inside. "Uh can you excuse me." Louis said getting up. He quickly ran up to his room and slammed his door. "Uh oh." Harry said looking down. "What?" I asked confused. "He was diagnosed with depression four years ago." JC explained. "Well can I go check on him?" I ask. "Ya, at the top just turn left, then it's the first door on your left." directed Zayn. I knocked on Louis' door. "Come in." he said. "Hey, would you like some company?" I ask keeping my voice soft. "Could I also get a hug, if that's ok?" he asks timidly. I shut the door and walk over saying, "Of course you can.". I stretch out my arms and he rushes to me and then I wrap my arms around his torso and he bear hugs me. I pull away slightly and lifted his headroom where I could look into his eyes. I gave him a reassuring smile. "Thanks Colie." he says. "You wanna know why TFIOS made me cry?" Louis asked. "Yes that would be great. Here sit down and tell me." I ask.