The Accident

Colie's POV:
Once we were standing again I gave Louis another hug. "Hey Lou-Lou." I say peppy-like. "Ya Colieflour?" He responds sniffling. "Why don't we all go do something like um, LATE NIGHT ICE CREAM!!!! Me and JC use to always go out for late night ice cream with two of our best friends Camden and Asher." I say hoping that would help him be happier. "Who's Camden and Asher?" he says with a questioning look on his face. "They're, like I said JC and I's two best friends in school. We all practically grew up like brothers and sisters, they were our "boyfriends" when guys would hit on us. Camden and Asher are two of the best guys you would ever meet, well aside from you five boys, but they always stand up for what they believe in." I explain. "Hmm ok, I guess late night ice cream would do just fine." Lou says hugging me. We open the door and JC falls forward. "Oops", "Hi". "So were you listening to our conversation?" I ask JC. "Haha" she giggles while walking away. "Oh JC, come here I gotta tell you something." I said creepily. When she's just a couple inches away I jump on her back. We both got off balance and we fell down the stairs. We stopped rolling around in the foyer and JC starts yelling, "Holy fucking shit! I think I broke my damn ankle!". "What, what's wrong?!" Niall says rushing in. "What does it fucking look like!" she says holding her ankle. "Here, uh Liam go get the gauze and tape." Niall instructed. Liam runs off to get the supplies. After Liam returns, and Niall wrapped JC's ankle, Niall picks her up bridal style and takes her out to the car. Off to the hospital we go. Yipee.

It took about 15 minutes to get to the hospital, and it didn't realise it until we were 5 minutes away until I looked down. When I did look down, I saw Louis' fingers intertwined with mine. I gripped onto his hand even tighter. I felt guilt wash over me. "JC I'm soooo sorry." I apologised. "Hey it's ok, I-" she stopped mid-sentence. I looked at her, she was fangirling and hitting Niall's left arm. I followed her stare and it led to Louis and I'd hands. I lean my head on the headrest and I face-palmed. "Crap..." I mumbled. "Yup, you know it sweetheart." she responded.

Skipping Hospital Trip

Louis's POV:
After we got back everybody put on some sweatpants except Harry, he decided to go out. JC lent Colie some sweatpants and then I realised they don't wear the same size shirt. "Colieflour!" I yell. "What Lou-Lou?" she responded. "Follow me." I told her. Once we were in my room I turned my stereo set on and it was the song 'I Will Not Bow' by Breaking Benjamin that started to play. As I was about to turn it, Colie grabbed my hand. "Don't. I love this song." she said smiling. "Are you sure? I would not have ever guessed you would listen to this kind of music." I said surprised, looking up and down that beautiful, curvy body of her's. "But you look so innocent and adorable." I said winking. She blushed looking at the ground. "Come here love." I said. My closet was already open from this morning and you can clearly see that my wardrobe was lacking color. "Pick a shirt, any shirt!" I said loudly. She just giggled. She looked at my shirts deep in thought. She went through them and chose my Pink Floyd shirt. "How about, this one!" She said holding it up. "Good choice. I'll go in the corner so you can change." I offered. "Thanks." she replied. As I waited on her to change, I tried to think of a way to get to know her. Then, I thought of the game 20 questions. "Kay, Lou-Lou I'm done." she shouted. "So Colie, since Harry went out, and Zayn and Liam most likely are playing video games, and Nialler and JC are going to have what JC says is her perfect date, I figured since I don't really know you, but you know me we could play 20 questions." I explained. "Ok, why not." she said.

Couple Hours Later
"Louis stop doing that!" she yelled at me between laughs and sobs. "Well you shouldn't have told me you're ticklish." I said. I tried to poke her, but my finger wasn't even close to touching her and she jumped back and ended up falling off the bed with a thud. I looked at her, one hand was on her stomach and the other covering her mouth while laughing. "Umm you ok honey?" I asked trying not to laugh. "Ahh hahaha yeah I'm fine, but will you help me up though?" she says still giggling a little. "Why?" I say interlocking our hands again. "Laziness" she says. I pull her up onto the bed with me. After she was somewhat stable, I laid down with my arms behind my head and I looked at Colie, she's biting her lip and her eyes are closed. "Come here sweetie." I said. "Umm, o-okay." she stuttered. "Lay here." I tell her.

Colie's POV:
We've been lying here for what seems like forever listening to music, making up jokes, and laughing. I loved being around him, he just kinda made me feel like someone actually cared about me. When 'Thinking Out Loud' by Ed Sheeran came on, I looked up at Louis. He was already looking at me and our eyes instantly met with each other's. He then cupped my cheek gently. He leaned down and kissed me. Louis sat up quickly, pulling me up with him. He situated me on his lap and rested his hands on my hips. I took his beanie off him and threw it across the room. I started to run my hand through his hair. Quiet moans slipped past his lips as I start to slightly move my hips back and forth slowly. "Baby...I-I need to feel you." he gasped. "But-" Louis hushed me before I could finish. He started to kiss me again, but before he could deepen the kiss I push away from him.
___________________________
A/N: so sorry for the cliff hanger and so sorry it took a while to update, but I hope you enjoyed it!
-Angel<3