9.5

"I didn't know you guys were going to confirm it, " Namjoon chuckled at the youngest.

Jungkook scratched the back of his neck, a small guilty smile plastered on his lips. "We were actually planning to wait a little longer, but I guess that didn't work out, " the youngest member explained.

Jungkook felt a slap on his back followed by a loud cheer. "Good for you, Jungkook! " Jimin said. "You've been waiting for years until you guys could confirm it, " he continued, earning a nod from the other members.

"How did you convince Dahyun? " Yoongi asked, slouched on their dorm couch. "Not much convincing is needed. We were both ready to confirm it, " Jungkook explained.

"Great! No more hiding, " Hoseok replied, sighing happily. "I was going insane, " Taehyung added. "I wanted to show the whole world all the pictures I took of you two, " he continued.

"Feel free to do so now, " Jungkook chuckled.

Their conversation was cut short when Jungkook's phone began to ring. He looked at the caller ID, the smile on his face widened upon seeing whom the caller was. Without hesitating, he immediately answered the call.

"Hey, love, " Jungkook said.

"Hey, bubs! Are you busy? "

"No, not really. Why? "

"The girls wanted you boys to come over and join us for dinner tonight. "

"What's the occasion? "

"No occasion. Just a simple dinner. "

"Alright, I'll ask the boys and text you the updates, " Jungkook said, making the members look towards the youngest member.

"Alright. "

"I love you, " Jungkook said as his members gagged. He heard a small giggle coming from the other line.

"I love you too. "

Dahyun said, followed by another series of gags coming from her members.

The couple ended their phone call. Jungkook faced his members that were staring at him in confusion.

"What did you two talk about? " Seokjin asked. "Why did it involve asking us? " Jimin added.

"The girls are inviting us to eat dinner with them tonight, " Jungkook explained. "Are you all free to go? " he asked, eyeing each of the boys.

The members nodded in agreement that they all were free which made the youngest text Dahyun as he promised.

"We're all meeting at around seven

"We're all meeting at around seven. Sounds good? " Jungkook asked, earning a series of nods from the boys.

------------