10.0

[BREAKING ⭐] Big hit Entertainment and JYP Entertainment Confirms BTS Jungkook's and TWICE Dahyun's Dating Rumours.

- Hello. This is JYPE.

After checking in with both of the artists, it is confirmed that the two are involved in a romantic relationship.

The two artists has been seeing and talking to each other for a while now and have grown very fond of each other as time went on.

We hope everyone can continue to support the couple and wish the best for their relationship.

Thank you.

- Hello. This is Big Hit Ent.

After meeting with both idols, the two artists has agreed to confirm their relationship and share their announcement to the media.

The two met a few years back and since then, they have been friends for a while before they began to grow very fond of each other.

We ask everyone to continue to support the couple and wish them well for the future.

Thank you.

soompi

♡ Liked by bts

♡ Liked by bts.bighitofficial, twicetagram and 969, 869, 436 others
soompi BREAKING: BTS's Jungkook and TWICE's Dahyun Are Officially Dating!

Netizens freaked out when the couple announced their relationship by BTS's Jungkook's Instagram post of his idol girlfriend with a sweet caption — "baby be looking cute" followed by a black heart.

The couple continued to break the internet when TWICE's Dahyun's posted on her Instagram account a picture of the BTS member with the caption, "my favourite, bubs" along with yet another black heart!

After a few speculations, both agencies — Big Hit Entertainment and JYP Entertainment has confirmed the two's relationship!

Even with the sudden announcement, netizens congratulated the couple and wishes the best for their relationship!

#soompi #kpop
View all 856, 976 comments
bangpinklife NOOO
bangtwicethings WOHOOO YES
dahminlovers oh no my dahmin heart
dubdubdub AW AS LONG AS MY BABY IS HAPPY
jeonshands wait- HES TAKEN????
hotdahkook MOMMY AND DADDY
dahkookspower lmao dispatch couldn't catch them because of dubu's camera skills
32 minutes ago