10.5

"Can you silent your phone? The notifications are driving me insane, " Taehyung groaned, chucking a pillow towards Jungkook's direction.

It was past two o'clock in the morning and Jungkook's phone has been chiming ever since the news broke out about their confirmed relationship.

"What if Dahyun calls? I can't miss that, hyung, " Jungkook said, sitting up.

Taehyung ran his fingers through his hair in frustration. "It's literally two the in morning! I think Dahyun knows better than to call you at this time, " he glared, tucking himself back in his bed.

"They're practicing right now. I told her to call me when she goes back to their hotel, " Jungkook explained as he eyed his phone, occasionally checking to see if he received any notifications from his girlfriend.

Taehyung groaned once more.

--------

"Da, your phone's ringing, " TWICE's manager said to the younger, handing the small device to Dahyun.

"Thank you, manager-nim, " Dahyun said before checking the caller ID. The younger chuckled when she saw Taehyung's name flashing on her screen before she answered the call.

"Hello? "

"Hyunnie, go and text your boyfriend and notify him about you. He refuses to sleep until he gets an update from you and he's driving me insane. "

The younger giggled, "Why are you still awake? "

"His damn phone keeps chiming and he doesn't want to silent it because he's waiting for your call. Please, make him go to bed. "

"Alright, I'm on it. Thanks, Tae. "

"Sure, and please hurry. I'm running out of pillows to throw at him— God dammit, Jungkook! Go to bed! "

She heard a thud from the other line— which she assumed Taehyung threw yet another pillow towards her boyfriend's direction before he hung up.

She immediately texted her boyfriend; to end Taehyung's suffering.