SWEET DISPOSITION.

IN WHICH I WRITE PLOTS FOR YOU.

!RULES¡

i. first of all — follow the rules and read them very-very carefully, otherwise, you will be blacklisted and will never receive a plot from me. if you have not read the rules, this does not prevent the engagement of the responsibility.

ii. if you had received a plot please GIVE CREDIT! i put a lot of effort in my plots, characters and etc, i also spend a lot of free time to make and create stories for you, so pretty please appreciate it by giving credit.  

iii. ASK NICELY! if you have any questions about plots, about characters, names or any details— please ask them nicely and be polite. 

iv. after i say that you can have plot that you wanted then you have TWO WEEKS to write summary and any details that you like. i will remind you in the remaining five days that you have to post, and if you need more time you can sure ask for it, but in that two weeks period. 

v. if you already have one plot and you want another one — you need to finish first one at any cost! also, if something happens, for example, you've lost interest to the plot and you no longer want to continue it — pm me, so that i can give it to other person that is interested.

vi. DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING without this sign [*] next to it. but if you want to change something and it doesn't have this sign [*] next to it — you need to ASK. there is probability that i will say no, but you still need to ask and we will figure things out.

vii. a lot of this kind of situations happening, so, i will ask you NOT TO STEAL ANYTHING. as i said i spend a lot of free time and effort doing this, and i'm doing this not only for myself, but you... so, i will be really thankful if you will not steal anything from this plot shop. 

viii. taken plots will be marked with [✓], non taken, obviously, will not have check mark. so, don't ask me if this plot is free or is it not. 

ix. there is always a PASSWORD underneath the story. if you want to have that certain plot you need to look at the password and answer the question. 

ENJOY EVERY STORY AND HAVE FUN.