|*Chapter sixteen*|

~ sana pov ~

~ sana pov ~

I wake up right away in the morning to take a shower and get dressed since I wanna go shopping for no reason.

" yah babe " I get on top of y/n making her throw me off the bed almost but I keep my grip on her waist.

" don't call m-me that " she avoids eye contact with me as I smirk and stare down at her lips.

" yah s-stop! " she try's to sit up but I push her back down easily.

" why can't I call you that? We're a couple " I smile and she starts coughing a lot while smiling " we are not a couple! " she laughs making me kinda hurt but I know she's just joking.

" yes we are and I've learned that couples kiss and do other things so we should kiss " I smile once again at her and I scan her eyes to see what she's feeling on the inside.

I don't really care what she thinks right now since I've Always wanted to feel her lips again.

I lean down slowly and she doesn't try to stop me so I take that as a yes and I go for it, I connected out lips and at first she doesn't kiss back until a minute later.

As we kiss I start feeling hotter while making the kiss deeper until she breaks the kiss.

" nah we a- " I cut her off by attacking her neck like an animal, I bite down harshly hoping to leave a mark there and I can tell by the way she whimpered that I definitely left a mark.

I know I seem stupid but I know what I'm doing.

Y/n pushes me off lightly while standing up and walking to the bathroom.

" ugh you're so mean! " I yell and she opens the door while putting stuff over her hickey.

" why? " she asks in complete confusion so I glare at her until she comes out of the bathroom.

" you left me here " I pout and she tilts her head " what would you rather have me do...? " she asks and I grin before laying against the bed frame and biting my lip.

" come here " I gesture her to come over with my finger and she shakes her head quickly while bolting out of the room.

" ugh! Now I'm just frustrated " I stand up to go into the bathroom to take a shower.

~ y/n pov ~

What a horny girl.

" y'all should've fucked " jingwoo comes up behind me and I jump from his sudden appearance.

" I was gonna ask to borrow something but you two were making out " I blush a little before shaking my head " yeah she's really horny right now too so I had to get up out of there " I chuckle while eating the strawberries from the fridge.

" I'll replace you " he bites his lip and smirks while walking towards the bedroom.

" haha... WAIT WHAT?! " I run after him and right as he's in my room literally taking his shirt off I bolt into the bathroom to you know uh protect her.

" now they can fuck! yay my plan worked like always " I hear jingwoo leave making me face palm myself.

" yah y/n? " sana questions and I respond quickly " uh yeah? " I ask and she sighs softly while peaking her head out of the glass shower.

" I need help, I need a towel since I got soap in my eyes " I nod and grab a mini towel to give her.

By the way the shower is gigantic to the point we're five people can fit in it at once.

" here " I close my eyes and she grunts lightly " I can't see just bring it to me In here " I sigh while walking inside the shower and trying to only stare at her face.

~ sana pov ~

" here " I feel for y/n's hand so I grab the towel and I wipe my eyes before grabbing her wrist.

" what? " she asks with her eyes closed so I pull her closer to me and I wait for her to open her eyes.

I decide to mess with her also by making her stand under the water and getting her clothes all wet.

" ooo it's see through " I chuckle and she opens her eyes to see her see through clothes.

" it's hot " I bite my lips while admiring her body. Damn.

" okay I'll- " I cut her off by throwing her against the wall softly " what the fuck are you doing? " she asks in a panicked state so I chuckle and I trail my fingers along her arm softly before pouting.

" nothing " I shrug and she stares at the ground so I lift her chin and she stares me dead in my eyes before looking down for the first time and biting her lip.

" yeah I don't care if you stare " I chuckle and she immediately stops.

I get closer to her before connecting out lips and letting my hands roam around her body.

I can tell she's liking it so I decide to play around with her so I rip off her shirt while making out with her still and I let my hands roam up and down her arms.

I keep her pinned against the wall before disconnecting out lips and I start to walk away.

" yah you're really mean " she huffs while standing there in a mad pose.

" payback " I chuckle before she scans my body and she bites her lip in a seductive manner.

" ugh stop! " I try and turn around but I can't really stop looking at the beauty in front of me.

" you can get out but come here for a minute " she gestures me over so I walk over and she pushes me again the wall while kissing me.

She lifts her leg up making it bump my core.

" what was that for? " I ask while she breaks the kiss " your moaning is hot " she winks before leaving.

" woah she's hot " I chuckle before throwing clothes on and doing my hair.

Tehe 😳✨