|*Chapter six*|

~ y/n pov ~

~ y/n pov ~

Oh god why does my head hurt like a bitch. " salanghae~ " I hear some random girls voice say in my head making me open my eyes in a confused manner, what the hell.

I wake up seeing the time and damn it's pretty late it's around 12 pm so it's time to wake up and head back to my place in Seoul.

I pack my shit but than I think of what happened while I was here.

" why the hell did I go to the mall and carnival by myself and why can't I recall anything else " I think about the men trying to kill me but why did I jump off the cliff I would've rather died.

" whatever " I mumble before packing up and heading home.

~ Sana pov ~

Oh fuck I regret my decision it's not even been a full day but I Miss being around her.

" hey nova? " I ask as she looks for shiny objects to sell to sirens.

" what would happen if I stayed on land for too long? " I ask and she sighs " only a person can keep your heart alive on land, if you love someone and you end up on land than if they love you back your heart will be healthy but if they don't love you back your heart will weaken and eventually stop working so you'll die why are you asking? " she asks and I smile thinking about y/n.

" I love someone I know it's only been around four day's but I wanna go see her again and live with her! " nova sighs before nodding " well make sure she will love you back and four days isn't bad love is so powerful " I nod and swim away hoping to find where she lives.

" she's supposed to go to Seoul today do you know where that is? " I ask and nova nods while showing me the directions.

I start to head off to my destination hoping that I can start over with y/n.

~ y/n pov ~

I eventually get home and I see my friends over, jingwoo is eating all my food and yungei is playing on my arcade machines.

" yah how was your time on that mini vacation? " jingwoo Smirks at me mischievously making me confused " what do you mean men chased me and i spent it alone so it wasn't that fun " jingwoo gives me an confused look before jumping over my couch and walking up to me " no you were with some pretty girl you sent me a picture " I give me a roll of my eyes knowing he's joking but he looks dead serious he hasn't even cracked a smile.

" uhh no I wasn't, not that I can remember " he pulls out his phone before showing me a picture of her that I sent " uh what the fuc- " jingwoo slaps my arm and points upstairs meaning yungei is here " yah he's not a child anymore! " i yell before grabbing a beer from my fridge " how can you not remember her? " he asks and i shrug " i don't know but imma go to the grocery store you wanna come and help? " he nods and we put on our shoes while leaving the house.