|*Chapter eighteen*|

~ Sana pov ~

~ Sana pov ~

I wake up but wait somethings wrong...

why am I on the floor?

I see y/n sleeping with the dog next to her on the bed and I'm just on the floor.

" you feel off the bed last night " y/n responds making me confused.

" I didn't say anything... " I start to think about what my friend said.

If they fall in love with you too they will be able to hear your thoughts sometimes. Not all the times though.

Hmm is y/n in love with me???

" so what are we doing today? " I ask while standing up and she shrugs while laying her head back on the pillow.

I climb on the bed slowly and I get on top of her.

" y/n~ " I coo and she opens her eyes slowly while yawning.

She tilts her head cutely and I lean down to kiss Her.

We start to make out until she pushes me away lightly.

" we need to get up " she smiles softly and we get up.

Time skip

After we get dressed and we go to a meeting. I wonder what that is.

We all sit there and they start talking about random stuff.

They ask her about her job and she lies.

" I'm a house designer " they all awe and I chuckle making her look at me with wide eyes.

" shes lying she works for something else " y/n's eyes drop and they continue.

Time skip again

we get out of the meeting and I can tell y/n is mad.

" hey I'm- " I get cut off as she turns around with an angry expression.

" I could've gotten in big trouble because of you! " she yells making me hang my head low before grabbing her wrist.

She breaks free and walks away angrily.

" you're so annoying! " she yells while storming away and leaving me stranded and crying.