Chapter 9

(Syrine: Well, in the last chapter, some people say they can't wait for this chapter! And some people are trying to risk my life so that I have to update NOW! Like they said. So, about 3....2....1....0....GO!)

Blossom's P.O.V

Slowly, I opened my eyes to see myself sleeping on someone's lap. Suddenly, I felt a warm breath on my neck. I looked up slowly not wanting to wake the mysterious person up to see the pirate fox again but this time, his face is in my neck. I got really scared but didn't move. Then I started to take his hands away from my wrist and try to get up from his grip.

Suddenly, some strong arms got wrapped around me again and I gasped. I looked at my right to see his face still on my neck. I sighed still in fair.

"Don't leave me alone, please!" I heard him whispering in my neck and I got really confused. He got his face from my neck than look at me with his crimson red bloody eyes.
"L-l-let m-me go!" I said scared.
"Please, I want someone to comfort me. Please!" He said with an innocent face. I sighed.
"Fine, but what do you want from me?" I asked a little scared. He take me bridal style then put me on a comfortable chair then sit next to me.
"After the Bite of 87, everything changed! No one wanted to be friends with me or even talk to me. The kids start to get scared from me. Even Brisk the Feazzbear wanted Banana the chicken and Blitz the rabbit to left me alone and never talk to me. I just wanted to be friends, I don't want to hurt you or anything but only to be friends." He said and start crying. I took out my hand and touch his check, whipping the tears from his innocent face. Poor Fox!
"Promise me you won't hurt me?" I asked getting out my hand. He immediately shook it then hugged me tightly.
"I promise!" He whispered softly and I felt my heart doing a flip. I hugged back and putting my head on his shoulder. We break apart and we looked at each other.
"Friends hug?" I asked and he nodded and we hugged again.
I smiled a little while him starting to smile again. Then my stomach groaned. I felt embarrassed right now.
"Want to eat?" He asked and I nodded and then we walked to the theatre where no one was there except for me and the fox.
"Sit her while I'll go and bring you some pizza!" He said gently taking the chair out for me then he go to the kitchen.

Suddenly, brown hands grabbed me by the wrist and drag me to a cold wall. Then I was between a wall and a black chest. I immediately screamed for help but he covered my mouth.

(Syrine: Guys, tell me if I should write this chapter in Brick's point of view OR write what happened to Bunny and what Blitz will do to her? Choose and you have only one day! See ya!)