Chapter 11

(Syrine: GUYS! I'M DYING! You're really fast in reading this book! I even publish it in the same moment I got a comment! So, I think I'll keep this one working while tell the other books to relax and take some vacation! LOL! ;b! Anyways, the votes who decides so:....the point of view is for...)

Brick's P.O.V

I returned back to the theater while holding a box of delicious pizza. Suddenly, I didn't saw her there and I got really scared. Did she run away? Did she lie to me? Is she scared of me?
All this questions went through my head. Then, I give up and started searching for her. Where she could be?!

After searching everywhere, I didn't find her so I got on my knees and put my face on my hands while crying again, feeling the pain of being lonely in my heart.
Then, I felt someone putting his/her hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Berserk the Fox Pirate, my sister, who smiled cheerfully at me. She leaned down and whispered
"I have a very big surprise that will make you happy!"

"Ok, but where is it?" I asked.
"First of all, put this on your eyes!" She said handing me a black tissue. I took it and tie it around my eyes then take Berserk's hands.
"Okay, now bro we are going there!" Berserk said starting to get far away so I started to walk with her.

Some minutes later, I felt Berserk stopping. Then, she took the tie from my eyes.
"Why did you-.....WOW!" I was asking a question when I saw the girl from before talking to another girl with brown hair and purple eyes. But, the girl was HOT! She was wearing a cocktail light pink strapless dress and some pink high heels. I felt like I was going to faint but luckily Berserk was there. She tried to push me to the pink girl but then she whispered in my ear.
"I just forget, her real name is Blossom Utonium Z." She said smirking and then I walked to Blossom, a cheerful smile on my lips.

(Syrine: Guess what? Next time is Bunny! So be ready! And please after reading this, don't start putting more then 2 comments about updating cause I have school now! Thanks and see ya next time!)