Tiny devil and superhero

3 am in New York City at the science laboratory

"Sir we finally came up with a vaccine for Ebola! We tested it on 300,000 people and all the results are positive, the vaccine seems to be working," said Edward rushing to Dr. Steward. "Sir....where are you?"

He entered his room and was petrified with what he saw inside. 

"What is going on here?""Oh nothing much just my plans to

"Oh nothing much just my plans to...TAKE OVER THE WORLD!"said the professor, laughing wickedly. He took out a tiny capsule which had the bio hazard symbol.

"Oh no...this is bad," panicked Edward.

2 days later( News headlines)

"825 cases of an unknown virus and 568 deaths reported. If not controlled then this might be the next epidemic!....."

"That is awful! Who do you think is behind this?" said Captain America, listening the news. "No idea...lets go out, staying inside wont help us at all," replied Black widow.

They went outside hoping to find something but all the streets were empty. "Lets just go back home and figure something out. There is nothing here," said Captain America yawning. "Well there is, look there," replied Black Widow pointing at something. It looked like a man lying on the ground behind the building ahead. They rushed to him. The man on the floor looked terribly ill and his nose was bleeding. "H-help...," said the man trying to speak but just then his eyes went tight shut! "Is he d-dead?" said black widow. 

There was a capsule on the floor lying beside him and as they were going to grab it, they heard a voice behind them. "DON'T TOUCH IT." They looked back and saw a young, tall guy coming towards them. "I- I am Dr. Edward from the city laboratory and wait let...me breathe," said Dr. Edward panting.

The marvels looked at each other with weird faces. "Can you explain why you stopped us?" asked Black Widow boldly. 

"My name is Dr. Edward and I work at the city laboratory."

"Yeah we got that! Why did you stop us?" asked Captain America aggressively.

"My boss- Dr. Steward has created a virus that will kill everybody! He was talking about his plans to take over the world. For now the virus isn't outside the city yet but soon it will spread globally.I instantly headed ,after the virus creation, to look for superheros...can you help me find them," said Edward speaking really fast. "Well you are in luck buddy because you found...US!," said Captain America. Both superheros were now in their costumes.
"Oh my God!," screamed Edward.

"Now lets go to the laboratory to find Dr. Steward and bring his evil plans to an end!," said Black Widow. The 3 headed towards the laboratory and on the way Dr. Edward told the heroes all about Dr. Steward.

"He doesn't really sound like a bad guy...why would he do something like this?"
"I don't know sir. I was shocked myself when I saw him like that!...Here we are. The laboratory," said Dr. Edward.