jimin

<when you're afraid of se*>

Recently,Jimin and I have been a bit distant. Quick pecks,quick hugs thats it.Whether it is him wanting to step into a new level of our 8 months relationship, or he is seeing someone else. I have no problem in thinking or talking about sexual stuff, but the fear of sex always stands as a barrier,causing me to avoid talking about this matter with jimin. Basically,Jimin liked it rough with his ex,but I like it soft,tho I've never let anyone invade my privacy.

I heard the door open as Jimin entered stressed and exhausted.I went to him,and brought him into my embrace. I decided to discuss our relationship with him. Taking his hand I walked to the couch, getting comfortable. "Baby I have noticed...that we've been getting distant lately. I-i just wanted to ask why?. He sighed taking my hand in his kissing it later. "Baby I guess it's our time to take our relationship to a new level."

The only thing I was afraid of. Playing it cool, I noticed him licking his lips and running his finger over his bottom lip staring at my lips. "M-may I?" I hesitantly nodded knowing I don't want it but still being stubborn. He scooted towards me cupping my lips pulling me over his lap. Moving our lips in sync, I knew my heart wasn't willing. I was just embarrassed to open up to him. I strongly held his arm only to swing his head quickly up looking into my eyes, confused.

"B-baby I-i am sorry....I d-didn't..." Out of nowhere, a transparent tear rolled down my cheek causing Jimin to panic and cup my face worried. "J-jimin can I o-open up to you?" He smiled and lovingly kissed my forehead. "Babygirl you didn't need to ask." I sighed and looked down with him still staring at me stroking my hair putting my head on his chest. "Jimin I know it might be embarrassing but....I'm just scared of s-sex." "Why princess?".

"J-jimin I-i know that you like it rough,but I like it soft maybe. I know it might turn you off and I won't be able to pleasure you like your ex did....it's just that I've seen people roughly doing it and taking advantage of it......" He cut me off by passionately kissing my lips pulling my on his lap holding my waist. I cupped his neck dwelling into the kiss, missing the long lost feeling. "Baby...May I show you what real love is? Trust me, I'll be gentle..... I love you,Y/n."