Tae

< When his ex interrupts your date>

Finally,after about two months of not properly seeing each other due to comebacks,Taehyung and I decided to go out tonight. Taehyung's been my boyfriend for about 9 months now,and I've never been much happy honestly.

Checking myself out, roaming my hands over my perfect curves,I gave myself the last review. Just then I heard his honk, jumping out of excitement,I took my purse and phone,and walked out only to see him standing there looking as dashing as someone could imagine anyone in a black suit. "Hey beautiful."

He briskly walked towards me,pecking my cheek, casually smiling. Him being my handsome gentleman he is,opened the door for me. I thanked him hopping into the passenger seat,settling down my purse. He climbed into the driver's seat. He started to drive while placing his manly hand on my thigh,leaving me flushed.

We reached the restaurant,while I plotted my foot on the road. As we entered,the waiter lead us to our table,followed by us ordering our food. We just talked about our days and comeback,only when we were interrupted by an unwanted greeting,his ex,Jennie,being so over confident sitting beside taehyung.

I noticed taehyung smiling greeting her back as I faked a smile. I mean who would want their dates to get ruined? Especially by Ex's? Not me at least. "I've missed you a lot tae." Hey only I can call him tae. And the fact that taehyung isn't even disagreeing or stopping her, caused jealousy to devour over me.

Taehyung knew damn well how I was,but his extrovert personality would always come first. "Yes me too,how've you been Jen?" Did he just call her out by her nickname? I'll deal with him later. I only sat there,unexpectedly third wheeling,just observing my boyfriend ignoring my presence.

Before me he dated her for like 4 years,after which she cheated on him. He told me how he used to be so frank,open and extremely close to her. He dearly loved her,like it was tough for him to move on. Somewhere somehow he might still have a bit of feelings for her.

I could see the lust in her eyes when she traced her finger on his thigh.I jolted up, as he looked at me and then Jennie being so unknown of how to react. "J-jen what're you d-doing?" I couldn't bear it anymore. I, in annoyance, grabbed my purse and walked out. I know I should've taken action but my jealous ego always wins over me.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Taehyung realized how he didn't notice Jennie overconfidently seduced him. He snatched her hand, glaring at her before walking out ,paying the bill. The idea of only you ran across his mind. Looking around he saw you sitting on the bench at the park nearby. Guilt ate him,as he felt his heart shattered at the sight of you sobbing.

YOUR POV

I felt someone sit and breathe beside,exactly him. "Why're you here,go to jen." I sarcastically called out her name,while I wiped my tears. He held my left hand, lightly pecking it. I tried to snatch my hand but he was stronger. "B-baby look at me,please..." I turned my head to face him with puffy eyes,as he slightly squeezed his eyes. He brought himself closer to my face kissing my forehead,nose,cheek,lastly lips.

"Baby I love you,only you. I-i don't know what got into me..I.. I'm sorry princess. You're the only one for me baby....I completely moved on from her,I swear. She means nothing to me. I'm so into you babe."He wiped my tears, just like I sensed sincerity and guilt in his broken voice,threatening to crack. I looked down nodding leaving him still unsatisfied.

"Baby *pecks my cheek* I ruined our date right? How about we go home and spend the watching movies....maybe having some sexy fun too?".My eyes widened,losing myself to a smile. He smiled back at me,and hugged me tightly lacing his arms around my waist,secretly pecking my neck.

"I'm sorry baby,I really am..I'm sorry, I promise I'll try to not disappoint you again babe." I rested my cheek on his shoulder caressing his hair nodding as sign of forgiveness. "It's ok,I'm sorry I left when I should've defended you." He pulled away and cupped my face. "Babe I totally understand what you were feeling,and I didn't even complain sugar."

We shared one last kiss under the lighted tree before arriving home,spending the night as planned. Let's just say we had a really long awaited night ahead of us.