Osomatsu - Monster?

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: BadEnglishGirl7

𝘞𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧!𝘖𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘟 𝘏𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

My first request! Thank you!

First time writing something like this, so please let me know what you think 🤠

I hope you enjoy!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"The more you move the more it's going to hurt, you idiot," you scolded, a hand gripping the shoulder of the eldest Matsuno sextuplet in an effort to keep him still

"I'm not moving!" Osomatsu hissed, his white-knuckled grip on his hoodie becoming tighter. His body flinched as you pressed the cotton pad to his wounded arm again, a heavy and frustrated sigh falling from his lips.

"Did you really have to get into another fight?" You mumbled, your worried gaze trailing the long gash running from Osomatsu's inner elbow to his wrist, red and sore.

"If then bastards hadn't stepped on my turf, then it wouldn't have happened." Was the rough response you got.

"It's not like they knew that, though."

"Yeah, well, they should know it now."

You sighed this time, leaning away for a moment to reach for some bandages before gently holding his arm, thumb subconsciously running over his pale skin.

As you wrapped the white cloth around the wound, you couldn't help but worry more. Osomatsu was getting into more fist-fights with others over the last week, with you being at his house everyday to patch him up. His brothers had tried and failed to get him to tone it down, and they were now relying on you.

But what could you do? Osomatsu wouldn't listen to you, either. He would start sulking and would completely ignore you, eventually running off to play pachinko, or to get oden from Chibita's.

Didn't he realise everyone was worrying about him? Didn't he see that what he was doing was dangerous and completely unnecessary?

Either way, you had to approach him about this again. This time, you decided to take a different approach.

"...Osomatsu?" You spoke softly, hands holding his bow bandaged arm with care. His brown eyes looked at you curiously, the silence in his house suddenly becoming louder.

"Please, stop hurting yourself."

"[Y/N], I'm not going through this again-"

"Just listen to me this time, alright?" You interrupted, peering up into his eyes. You could practically feel the frustration building up inside him. However, you had to keep going.

"Getting into fist-fights every other day isn't something that you should be doing. Don't you realise that you're just hurting yourself more and getting everyone else worried about you?"

"Why should they be worried about me?" He grumbled. "I never asked them to. Why should they give a shit?"

"Because your family loves you and so do I. You know that, right?" You were becoming desperate, clutching his hands into your own. He stared at you for a moment before looking away, scowling.

"And I told you that you shouldn't. I'm a monster. Why would anyone love a monster?"

He was breaking on the inside, anyone could see that. And you were determined to keep him together.

"You're not a monster, Osomatsu. Being a werewolf doesn't make you a monster-"

"It does!" He raised his voice, glaring at you. "It does make me a monster! You really think I wanna be out there beating the shit out of people everyday? I don't! But this power... It won't let me control my own fucking body. I've hurt people, and I've pummelled them close to death! You think I feel satisfied doing that? You think I want to live the rest of my fucking life like that? Of course I don't, but I don't have a choice, don't you get it?!"

"That's why I'm here to help you! We all are!" You fires back. You reached your arms around his head, pulling him into a tight embrace.

"We love you, so we'll help you. Make us understand what you're going through so that we can make things better. We love you so much.. and I love you too much to let you go."

Silence finally washed over you both as Osomatsu held onto you tightly, clutching the clothes on your back and burying his face into the crook of your neck. You felt a slight dampness on your shoulder, but you only smiled, continuing to thread your fingers through his hair whilst whispering sweet words of comfort into his ear, knowing he was listening as he shook with tears.

He would never become a monster. Not with you by his side.