Choromatsu - Notice

𝐑𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲: BiancaUwU22

𝘏𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘰𝘭!𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶 𝘟 𝘈𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘴𝘵!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳

I'm sorry this took so long! writer's block out here to kill me
I hope I wrote your request well (although i don't think i added enough art related stuff in here 😖)

I hope you enjoy! <3

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Choromatsu wasn't amazing in art class

Choromatsu wasn't amazing in art class. In fact, out of all the classes that he had, this was the one where he didn't have to act like he had good grades just to get his teacher to notice him. He wasn't half bad, and he would be at the top of the class, too.

If it wasn't for you.

He noticed you were always sat in the corner of the art classroom, trying to get away from everyone while you worked. You never spoke up in class, whether it be for help or something else. You didn't talk to any of your classmates for the whole hour. You just sat in front of your canvas, sketching and painting away, seemingly without a care in the world.

Choromatsu did think, at one point, that he should be mad. You, the silent nobody in his class, was in the top spot and he wasn't? A part of his mind told him that it wasn't fair at all. He was working so hard! Why didn't he deserve it and yet you did?

However, as soon as his brown eyes land on your lone figure, the angered thoughts are easily blown away, as if they were never there in the first place. All because he thought you looked gorgeous to him.

An eighteen year-old like him couldn't help himself. He couldn't stop the rosy blush on his cheeks whenever he saw you around school. He couldn't stop himself from staring at you from afar, taking notice at how you brushed away the small strands of hair from your face with the back fo your wrist, or how you chewed on the tip of your pencil as you thought about where you would place your next stroke on your art piece.

He noticed it all, even if you never noticed him.

Until one day, fate decided it was done teasing him.

"Tentei!" Choromatsu called from down the hallway, walking robotically up to his teacher, who merely stared blankly at him, arms ladened with stacks of papers.

"I can take those for you! They're for the faculty room, right? Leave it to me! I am the most reliable student, after all!" Without allowing his teacher to respond (not that he would have), Choromatsu took the piles of documents, smiling widely.