Part 2 Bloody Hell

You are Jake English and your boyfriend is still blasting J-pop, K-pop whatever music that's on his stupid Spotify paylist. You know that you should do something about the music, but ever since you accidentally walked in on him dancing to some song called chacarron you've been recording him dancing and showing your friends. Sadly it is a douche move but at least it's not on YouTube being watched by millions....still not going to do that even though it is a good idea.

You go and try to start to make dinner, but then you hear the Milkshake song start. 'This is going to be good,' you think to yourself as you grab the video camera and slowly open your bedroom door. From the side camera you see Dirk on top of the bed dancing with some white MlP panties with Rainbow Dash with for some god damn reason a padded bra with little smuppet heads used to look like breasts. With all of your strength you honestly try to hold in a laugh, yet of course you start crying with laughter, drop the camera, and blow your cover from behind the door.

"Jake what the hell man," Dirk says as he opens the door to see you facing downwards with your butt up in the air trying to hide your laughter. "Oh jegus Dirk you can't believe how much recordings I've done for the past week," You cough out once you were done with your laughter. You then turn your head sideways to see you boyfriends blushing down at you with a sheepish smile, but as soon as you do he lays right on top of you with his chest laying on your spine and his crotch....well you know...directly in between you cheeks. "So English," FUCK, "you've been recording me dancing?" You honestly don't want to move so that your butt and chest don't move into him, but of course you nod and he pushes you down on the floor making him grind down on your cheeks letting out the tiniest of moans out making you freeze.

"Dirk come on get off I promise I won't do any more recording," pleading didn't work he just roughly grinded downwards again making you let out a loud moan,"Oh Jake you begging I seemed to enjoy that did you feel that." You are so boned right now because you did feel it and your shorts got tighter,"Bloody hell Dirk just take us to the room" you plead again...DAMN you felt it again just getting bigger in between your covered ass,"Nah we are gonna stay right here on the floor with Mr. Wall here and we're gonna enjoy it," he patted the wall just to make you pissed. You are so majorly boned right now.