🇫🇷💟~In The Past~ 💟🇫🇷

(There is Strong/mature language in this, along with a little bit of gore.)

~In The Past~

A Polnareff x Fem! Reader Short Story
Paring: Polnareff (3/5) x Female! Reader
🎀🎀🎀🎀

"Mon Chère, You shouldn't worry so much about me..." The french man huffs as he sits in his wheelchair. You sit across from him in a chair, fixing up the prosthetic arm you had with a screw driver. You look up at the Polnareff with a slight smile.

"Says the one in the wheelchair." You laugh as you flex the prosthetic to check if it is working okay. "We've been through so much, how could I not be worried."

"I suppose you're right." Polnareff hums, you sneaking up to him and kissing his cheek softly. You chuckled as Polnareff's face lit up as he looked you in the eyes. He certainly did look badass in that pink eye wear. 

"Your hair looks nice today, dear." You tease as Polnareff grabs your collar, kissing your lifts softly. You kiss back as you wrap your good arm around his neck. Pulling away softly, you hug Polnareff tightly.

"I love you."

"Je T'aime Aussi~"

🌟11-12 Years Ago🌟

"Welcome to the Crusaders, Polnareff." You smile softly, the Frenchman still slightly burned from Avdol's Magician's Red. "Do those burns still hurt?"

"Gee, haven't had a woman fawn over my well being like this before~" Polnareff laughs with a wink as you chuckle. "The burns sting only a little, Avdol fixed me up after the battle. Now, may I ask mignonne, What's your ability? You saw mine in battle, but I haven't seen yours."

"Ah, It's called 'Yellow'. It can throw projectiles that look like sharp yellow objects." You explain as Polnareff hums.

"Bien Bien, now, how's it feel to be the only girl Crusader here?" Polnareff asks as you sigh, shaking your head. The guy was charming yet really overbearing. 

"Are you love birds done yet? We have a job to do." Jotaro's gruff voice barks. You and Polnareff stop, flinching at Jotaro's tone.

"He's always grumpy, We can talk later. Let's go." You say, catching up to the rest of the group.

🌙Days Later💗

"Yellow!" You cry out as the feminine looking stand manifested in front of you. Green eyes gleamed from the stand, contrasting with it's pale yellow skin. Yellow projectiles formed around its waist, your stand soon plucking one out and throwing it at the stand known as 'Cream'. The attempt as futile, you just managing to weakly dodge the incoming attack

"(Y/N)! I knew it would be too dangerous for you..." Polnareff gasps, leg bleeding on the floor as you glanced at the window.

"Polnareff, and you expect me to let you do this alone?" You scoff, weakly standing up and pointing to the window. "This guy...is a vampire. I know how to stop him."

"(Y/N), Please!"

Quietly you stood in front of the wall, scanning the area with your stand out. If you could just pure him into the wall, light could come into the room. You glanced at Polnareff, him kicking up sand left over from your dear companion to aid you.