The Village with a Monster

After a while of falling out of the sky, SMG4 and Tari fell into a tree and hit every branch on the way down before hitting the ground with a thud. Soon after they stood back up, Andrea landed on top of them with a thud.

Andrea:Oh, shit. I'm sorry. Are you two alright?

Tari:Yeah. We've been through worse.

SMG4, Tari and Andrea:*Stand up and wipe the dust off of them*

SMG4:Where are we now?

Andrea:Looks like we're in a forest. Maybe we should walk around and see where we can go.

Tari:That would be a good place to start.

SMG4, Tari and Andrea then started to explore the forest to find a way out of it. Due to them not being well equipped, they avoided being detected by the roboticized soldiers patrolling the area by hiding and being quiet. After a while of exploration, they found their way out and saw a lift that appears to take them somewhere.

Tari:Ohhh! Let's see where the lift takes us!

SMG4:Yeah. My calves are killing me.

Andrea:You think that's bad? My feet are barking like crazy.

SMG4, Tari and Andrea:*Enter the lift*

The lift then started to move up off of the ground. They sat in silence until they noticed a brown bear sitting across from them with his arms folded and a leg resting on the other. He opened one of his eyes and sighed.

???:Can I help you?

Andrea:Hmm? Oh, sorry. We didn't mean to stare.

Tari:Yeah, we didn't mean to upset you. What's your name?

Naughty:Well...I'm Naughty Bear. What about you three?

Andrea:The name's Andrea.

SMG4:I'm SMG4.

Tari:My name is Tari. I'm his wife.

Naughty:You two are married. Good for you.

Andrea:Aren't you aware of what's happening right now?

Naughty:Yeah. I'm not fucking stupid. I was coming here because someone's gotta take a stand against these robots. And if it isn't the stupid fucks at my old home, then it might as well be me.

Andrea:Hmmm... Why don't you join us? We're trying to stop them too.

Naughty:Sorry, toots. I work alone, and I always have. I also don't trust a lot of people I met literally seconds ago.

Andrea:Toots? *Giggles* No one's called me that in a while.

Naughty:Hmm. You're welcome.

They all continued to sit in silence until Naughty eventually opened his eyes and scooted over to directly face them.

Naughty:Okay, so listen. I thought about it a bit more, and the girl that looks like someone a bunch of simps would donate thousands of dollars to in a livestream already invited me to join, right?

Tari:Yeah.

Naughty:Taking that offer back now would be a real dick move. And you three seem like good people. So here it is, cards on the table... I'd LOVE to join you three on this fight to stop the machines. What do you say?

SMG4:Sure. *Holds out his hand*

Naughty:*Looks at SMG4's hand and hesitantly shakes it* Thanks. I appreciate it.

Tari:Yay! *Hugs Naughty* We're so glad you can join us!

Naughty:Yeah, yeah, it's great. Now can you let me go? I'm not a hugger.