Hey I haven't updated this in FOREVER, sorry

Hi, sorry for not updating this for a while. I've been kinda busy with some stuff but I'll probably be able to update more frequently now :)

Anyways, a LOT of stuff happened between the last update and now.

First, Azure is fully vocal and she's made friends with some of my online friends' headmates. She's changed her form too, she has blue hair and blue eyes. She LOVES candy and she's super energetic.

Second, I've gotten four more tulpas, 3 of which were walk-ins. The one I created is Aspen. They're nonbinary, pansexual, 12 years old, and they love twenty øne piløts even more than I do which is saying something. They're also obsessed with hats for some reason.

My three walk-ins are Anita, Elena and Camille.

Anita is 15 and a half and bisexual. She has ADHD and Asperger's (so do I) and she'll always ask you how your day's going :)

Elena and Camille are sisters, and I only got them a few days ago. They're some kind of fantasy big-cat species but I'm not exactly sure what they are. Elena has starry fur, like it literally looks like her fur is made out of stars, and Camille is pitch-black with a rainbow mane that kinda looks like a female Pyroar's:

 Elena has starry fur, like it literally looks like her fur is made out of stars, and Camille is pitch-black with a rainbow mane that kinda looks like a female Pyroar's:

but shorter and more colorful. She also has rainbow feathery wings.

Please feel free to ask questions! My tulpas are getting kind of lonely because my friends haven't been able to be online as much lately and they want to talk to people, so please ask questions or chat with them! :)

Thanks! <3

-Skye (and everyone else)