𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭

Elsa

I'm still following this boy by the time we reach a slim corridor that lead to a door, the boy drew out his wand for protection and swung open the door.

I stumbled back a little before peering inside, a man dressed in deep red was fumbling around with items on a table, the boy stepped forward as if to signify his arrival.

"Good evening North" he spoke with confidence. I gasped and clutched my hand over my mouth, but later dropped it and walk closer to the scene unravelling before me.

North spun around and quickly slammed the lid on the box he was fumbling with and stared at the boy.

"I'm going to have to turn you in North, I don't think you meant to kill anyone, but regardless" he edged his wand closer to North who was practically shaking in his big black boots.

"You can't!" He like he was going to cry, the boy took no notice of this and took a step closer to North.

"The girls parents are coming by tomorrow, the least they can do is kill the monster that slaughtered her" he spat. North's eyes grew wide as he reached down to the box he previously fumbled with.

"They can't it's a mistake Aragog never killed anyone!"

"Stand aside North". The boy his raised his hand higher, I could see his wand shaking.

"No!" North cried, began to lunge towards Kosmotis but it was too late, he threw his wand towards the box and screamed.

"Cistem Aperio!".

The box blew open and out scurried a huge spider, I instantly gasped as it ran between my legs and down through the corridor, scurrying quicker and quicker as the boy threw curses in its direction. North began to ran after it screaming until the boy jumped in his way and raised his wand to his neck, it lay inches away from the snowy white beard that coated his chin.

"North stop, your going to be expelled, they'll take your wand too" North began to breathe rapidly, I ran towards him screaming his name but a light began to drag me back, I pulled against it but it was no use. Within seconds I'd been sucked back through the book and thrown onto the dorm floor. Luckily no one woke up, I jumped to my feet and grabbed my invisibility cloak with one thought in my mind. I have to tell Jack.

Jack

Im sat in the window of my Slytherin dorm staring at the moon, i heard someone fumbling around with the lock on our door, I instantly span around and held out my wand. The door gentle swung open to reveal no one, I jumped down and wandered over with my wand raised. All of a sudden a cloak dropped to the floor and stood there in a big white fluffy hoodie and light grey jogging bottoms was a girl.

" Elsa?".

Her hair was in a low ponytails with a few baby hairs blown out to the sides, she held her finger over her mouth and grabbed my arm before dragging me under the clock and out of Slytherin. I followed her silently until she lead me into the astronomy tower. I stopped in the doorway and ripped the cloak off and stared at her.

"Elsa what are you doing why are we up here-" she cut me off before I could finish.

"Jack it was North, North opened the chamber of secrets fifty years" she stuttered as she spoke out of complete shock. My mouth hung open as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"Elsa it can't be North it makes no sense!" I was practically shouting, North and Manny had spent the whole summer teaching me how to contain my powers, he'd shown me nothing but kindness, he wasn't capable if something like that. She sat me down in the window and explained everything.

Merida

Im walking out of potions with Elsa and Hiccup, we're talking about what Jack and Elsa told us this morning, yknow the whole North opening the Chamber is Secrets and the book that Elsa found.

"Elsa it can't be Hagrid, it has to be a mistake!" Hiccup yelled, he furrowed his brows as he looked up to meet her icy blue eyes.

"That Kosmotis lad sounds like a bloody snitch to me" I grumbled, Hiccup raised an eyebrow at me as I dug my foot into the ground.

"Merida the monster killed someone!" Elsa clenched her fists in frustration as she turned to me.

"Well Norths our friend, why don't we just ask him about it?" Hiccup suggested, we both stopped and stared at him.

"I'm sure he'd love that! Hello North, tell us have you been setting anything mad and hairy loose in the castle?" I yelled at him, suddenly we were over cast by a shadow, I gazed up to see a big snowy beard hanging over us.

"You wouldn't happen to be talking about me would you?" North laughed echoed behind us, we span around and stared at him, Elsa fumbled over her words trying to figure out what to say. She laughed at first at first and they widened her mouth into a broad teethy smile.

"Of course not! What's that you've got there?" She giggled politely and gestured to the large bottle in his hands.

"Oh! This is flesh eating slug repellent!" He held it up for us all to see, it was a big green bottle almost like a watering can.

"It's to help the mandrakes to grow quicker, after all we need those to help those who've been petrified!" He raises his voice ever so slightly, it was shaky but still brimming with happiness, that was until he bent down to our level and whispered.

"You three best be careful alright" he spoke in a hushed voice, we nodded in unison as he began to walk away, before he made it to the door and back into the corridor Rapunzel came running out in our direction, she almost slammed into him and went tumbling to the floor. She picked herself up and ran and grabbed onto Elsa's hand.

"Elsa I don't know who's done it, but you have to come see!".