Starting high school 1

*Ring*
"GOSH I'm late for class again!!?!?!?"
*opens the class door*
"So that's how......." The teacher stops and everybody looks at me
"Ummm uhhhh"I said as I slowly walked into my sit
"CLASS LATE!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!!?!!
Jennifer you know better!!!!"

"I know ma'am but......"

"NO BUTS!!"
Every body laughs
I kinda laugh myself because it was pretty funny."mrs.....I got an explanation why I'm late to class again"I said with a smile on my face.The teacher looked at me very mad as in wanting to attack me but she hold everything back.
She took a deep breath an then "why are you late Jennifer ??"
I took a deep breath my self and said" I was walking to school right ? When suddenly a huge dragon came In front of me. Each time I move he moved too so I couldn't get out when then a unicorn guide down with its huge wings and zap the dragon with its horn. That took a while until the unicorn ask me if I'll like a ride, I told him yes I would like a ride. So it started flying to school but then a icecream truck was there and the unicorn flew down and I told him I have to go to school but it told me and icecream won't hurt to eat so then..." I said when then the teacher stoped me. Everyone started laughing .
"Young lady you should be a shame of your self !!! You should know better in life!! I'm goin to wright you a detention pass and you should go now!!!" She yell as she pointed to the door. I got up waved as if I was the president and said "I shall leave y'all citizen to go help others "
Everybody smiled when then my only 3 friends claped. The teacher looked at them but they didn't care and claped for me. I got the pass from her desk and walked out like a boss. As I walk through the hallways I think to my self. "Wow first day and got detention " I laugh and walked in my detention class room.........