The walk

We both walked out of school and started walking when then "heyyyyyy!!!!"said from behind . I turn and saw it was lillith . "Heyyyyy!!!!" I said back and hugged her tight. She laughed and turned to look at Avery ." Heyyyyyy Avery !!!!!" She said . I look at her "you know her?" I asked "yea she is my best friend just haven't seen her in a long time !!"said lillith and then huged her. " ooh" I said "well, I'm walking her home , wanna join"I turn and looked at lillith. " haha no thank you I got to walk someone els" she smiled. . After that I huged her and we kept on walking.
During walking we talked about so many Random thing , like school , we're she use to live and with who, and all those kinda stuff. After all that we got to her house . "Hey thank you so much for walking with me " she said and smiled . " hey no problem I'll do anything for you" I look down towards my shoes . She looked at me and huged me , she let go but I couldn't.....couldn't handle it. " hey " I grab Her hand and she turn to look at me" yea?"she answers . " just wanted to say .........I ...........hope you had a great day today" I frown in disappointment . I thought to my self " why didn't I tell her/ I don't know mabe because I got scared or mabe of whta she might say" . " hey Jennifer"
I turned and looked at her "yea?"
" I love you too!!" She said and ran back to hug me again
"Haha ok I love you too" I smiled and laugh
"I knew you were goin to tell me that Jennifer , you just got scared; now who's the shy one here huh??" He laughed and smiled
"Okay okay me!" I said