4

You're in the kitchen, making yourself a cup of tea. You glace at the clock, and find it's almost 2 AM. You woke up a little bit ago and couldn't get back to sleep, so you snuck out of bed and left the sleeping Murdoc for a nice relaxing cup of tea.

You heard the stairs creek and figured it was 2D, as he was always awake at this hour. You grabbed another cup, guessing that, that's what he was coming down to get. She poured a glass and set it on the counter. The figure walked into the kitchen and to your surprise, it was murdoc.

"Oh! Hi Mudz" you smile brightly. He grunted softly in response and hugged you from behind, his hand feeling your body slowly. He planted loving small kisses on your shoulder and neck.

"M-Murdoc~" you breathe out softly, his sudden loving mood turning you on a bit.

He took your cup and placed it on the counter, bringing you over to the table and bent you forward over it. He held your waist and ground into you, causing you to blush and whimper softly. He smirked at the noises you made.

He pulled down your pajama shorts and unbuttoned his pants, taking his member out and stroking it a bit. He grunted softly "ready?"

"Yeah," you breathe. He slowly slides his raw cock into you, giving you a chance to adjust to his size. You moan, and he begins to gently thrust into you. He lays his body back on your body and wraps his arms around your chest as he humps you sweetly.

You both moan as your combined pre-cum takes away the burning friction and he slides in and out of you with ease.

"You're perfect, my love. Absolutely perrrrfect," Murdoc moans softly in your ear. You croon back at him and lift your head to give him access to your neck. You moan louder as fucks you deeper and steadier than before. He moves his hand to your crotch and he rubs you. You moan loudly and he rubs quicker, using his other free hand to cover your mouth so that the other band members wouldn't hear. You let out a hire pitched moan as he hit your sweet spot.

"Make that beautiful sound again for me darling" he begs. You moan louder and he slides his hand back up to your chest and plays with your nipples. Another wave of pre-cum washes into you and he speeds up, making his thrusts rougher. He raises his body off of yours and props himself up with his hand on your shoulders.

He roles his hips into your cum soaked womanhood and pulls you back onto his cock at the same time. You're both moaning and shaking messes and Murdoc falls back onto you, clutching you close to him for dear life. He smacks his hips into you and you tighten around his member. He twitches inside of you and you cum first.

You see stars as you moan his name over and over, and it pushes Murdoc over the edge. You feel his cock pulsating inside of you as he fills you up with his cream. You both collapse and his cum leaks out of you.

He pulls out and you both whimper. He grabs the towel from the drawer and cleans you up. You smile and fix your shorts once he finished. You try to stand up and your legs go weak. He noticed and picked you up.

"Too rough sweetheart?" He asked as he took to up to his room. You shake your head and nuzzled into him. "It was perfect" you giggled.

He lays you in bed and hold you close to him.