6

His actions were rough but his lips were soft. You raised a leg to wrap around him, however, he bucked it off with a chuckle and stopped kissing you, rubbing a thumb on her lips in place of his own lips.

"Fuck, you're a tease," you hissed.

"That suggests you want more than this," he whispered in your ear. "Do you want more?"

Your hands ran roughly down his back to his ass. You squeezed hard, and he emitted a low gasp against your neck. You smirked and raised a knee between his legs, rubbing at his crotch and causing him to growl under his breath.

"Sure sounds like you want more," you whispered seductively, your hands running up his back again to tug ruthlessly at his hair. "Want me to give you more?"

Murdoc bit you on the neck. "Shut up," he grunted. He sucked harder on your neck in reply, leaving a mess of bruises and teeth marks that left you panting and whimpering.

"You look pretty nice all fucked up with my marks on you." Murdoc leaned over and nibbled at your ear, whispering hoarsely into it. "You're one of the most beautiful girls I've ever met, y/n, but I wonder how much better you'll look when I'm pounding into you."

He bared his teeth, nipping at your lower lip before your mouths met in another noisy, wet clash, tongues warring for dominance. After awhile, you found yourself grabbing restlessly at his shoulders, moaning while he kissed you just right. When you were still for a moment he deepened his kisses outrageously, mouthing your lips in a way that had her bucking on his body below. He removed your shirt, exposing your breasts in front of him.

"Bedroom's too far," you groaned as he ruthlessly bit your left nipple.

"Mm hmm." He picked you up and you kicked in his arms.

"Sh - shit! I can walk, you idiot!"

"Can you?" He swiped a few empty cups off before dumping her on the couch. Murdoc pulled his shirt off, shucking it carelessly onto the floor. "'Cause you're frozen right now. What's the matter? Cat got your tongue?"

You huffed with irritation. "Clever," you said drily. "Do you write all your own material, Mr. Bigshot rock star?"

"It's all me," he told you in an insinuating tone, low and rich and sexy. Murdoc hooked his thumbs in his belt and dragged down enough for her to see his pelvic bones jutting out slightly. A trail of dark hair wound its way from between his rather surprisingly sculpted chest and abdomen down into those dress slacks. "Lose the clothes" he demanded.

You nodded and took off your clothing, throwing it down onto the floor and blushed up at him. He kneeled on the floor beside the couch and wrapped his arms around your thighs, pulling you closer into him.

He smirked and his fingers pressed firmly against your clit, pulling a whimper past your lips. Your hips bucked on their own to gain more friction, but he quickly pulled away. The loss of his touch made you whine, aching and needy, thighs quivering at the memory of his fingers. A pout twisted on your lips, your eyes trailing over to his hands which were rubbing up and down your thighs.

he easily slipped two fingers inside of you. Your breath came out in a shuddering gasp, pussy clenching around his fingers. He chuckled in your ear.

"Dirty girl. Did you like it when I do this to you? Had you work yourself into a frenzy only to pull back just before you could cum?"

"M-Murdoc..."

He thrust his fingers into you, your eyes rolling in intense pleasure.

He crooked his fingers inside of you, pulling in a 'come here' motion. "Fuck you're clenching so tight around me. I'm going to fucking ruin you"

"I—ah— You're so mean Hi—ah!"

"I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you through those filthy moans of yours."

God having him whisper and groan into your ear was leaving you hanging by a thread. Minute quakes racked your body, feeling his fingers continue to curl inside of you.

He pulled out his fingers, earning a disappointed groan from you. He buried his head between your legs then leaned forward, closing his mouth around your throbbing clit. The raw wave of pleasure wiped your mind of all coherent thought, only able to feel him suckling on your needy pearl. Lolling your head back, you felt it thud against the back of the couch, grinding against his face to push yourself closer to the release you needed so badly.

"Ah—Ah! 'Murdoc! God, fuck! Please! Please!"

Blunted teeth raked over your sensitive bud, fingers slipping up to tease your entrance. The evening had left you wound tightly in your core, ready to teeter over the edge with just the right push. The feeling of his teeth raking across your clit was just the one you needed. White spots danced in front of your eyes, bucking helplessly through your orgasm. A loud cry was pried from your throat, shaking as Murdoc lapped up your weeping slit.

You had expected for Murdoc to get up and carry you to the bed or table or couch or anywhere with a reasonable surface that you could lay on so he could pound into you. But no. Instead he renewed his licks, noisily slurping up your essence. Thick fingers spread you wide, allowing him to push his tongue into you.

"I—ah—M-Murdoc!"

You felt weak, arousal quickly and easily building again within your belly. You wanted to melt under his touch, a mess of limbs and arousal, and let him pound into you but all you could do was thrash your head beneath his assault. Shaking fingers threaded through his hair, gripping and tugging as he devoured you. But as he continued, lapping, sucking, and probing, your grip tightened. You felt so sensitive you almost wanted him to stop! At a particularly lewd moan, Murdoc growled against your pussy, hands squeezing your hips to keep you still.

You threw your head back and let out a pleasured howl, one that would surely make the other band members complain. The sight of you coming undone and whimpering pathetically was enough to send him over with a strangled groan. He smirked and chuckled as you climaxed.

He then carried you to the bedroom for a rough night of pounding. The band complaining afterwards about all the noise.