Chapter 6 ~

Chapter 6
Your POV
I didn't know what to say it's not like I can say oh I was just at the Curtis house and slept on their couch with Soda. I just ended up sitting there staring at them as they stared back at me waiting for me to respond until a random girl with blonde hair that looked drunk broke the silence "You your the girl that left with Soda at the party will I don't care anyways you can have him you slut" she said right before she slapped me "Sandy leave her alone" Soda said while he grabbed her arm but she pulled away "Leave me alone Soda I know you slept with her" Sandy said before she stormed out of the diner.

"Don't worry I didn't sleep with her, all that happened was she just slept at my place" Soda said, great like that is gonna help out the situation. Sam got out the booth and swinged at Soda "Sam!" I yelled but he didn't stop he just kept on punching and kicking him and Soda wasn't doing anything he was just taking it. I got out the booth and pulled Sam away but he turned around and pushed me back "Y/n is it true did you sleep at there place, is that where you went after the party" Sam said and I just stood there not saying anything "Fuck this we're over and wait till your brother finds out" Sam said then he left. I helped Soda up then looked at Elli and she just looked very confused and shocked "I gotta go" I said and I left with Soda to his place.

We got to his place and when we walked in everyone surrounded us "What happened" Darry said as I helped Soda to the couch "I just got into a fight that's all" Soda said. "Soda you know you shouldn't be gettng into fights, don't be so stupid" Darry said "He didn't do anything wrong Darry" I said standing up and looking Darry in the eyes "Then why is he all bruised up if he didn't do anything wrong I bet it was you, I told you Soda to not hang out with this girl" Darry said and Soda stood up "She didn't do anything wrong and if I want to hang out with her then I will, I won't stop seeing her just cause you don't want me to" Soda said and Darry looked at him shocked. "Can we stop all the fussing and patch up Soda, now can you tell me where the first aid is please" I said "We can do it ourself, now go home" Pony said and now I was annoyed "Just tell me where the dam first aid is" I said trying not to scream "In the bathroom" Soda said pointing to the bathroom.

I made my way to the bathoom and went inside, I was looking through the cabinets when Soda came into the bathroom and closed the door "Hey i'm sorry about how they were acting and it's under the sink" he said. I got the first aid and looked at him "It's fine and can you sit down" I said, he sat down on the toilet and I started to patch him up "Sorry about Sam" I said then I started to work on his face "It's fine". I was working on his busted lip when he said "Is it bad" "Luckly no" I said and we made eye contact "That's good" he said as he slowly moved closer to me and I didn't move back but instead I moved closer to him and before I knew it his lips were on mine. I pulled back when I heard a knock on the door "Y/n your brother is here" Darry said.

I felt fear run threw my body and all I could think was how screwed I was, I left the bathroom and went outside and there was Aaron standing with his arms crossed "What the hell are you doing here" he said "I was just helping Soda that's all" I said and he grabbed my arm "You know the rules y/n now lets go" he said but I pulled back my arm "No I'm not leaving" I said and that's when he slapped me. I was shocked he had never hit me before "I said lets go" he said then he grabbed my hair pulling me towards our house but I didn't want to leave so I fought back "Let me go I don't wanna go home I wanna stay here" I said as I tried to get my hair free but he had a tight grip.

"If she doesn't want to leave you shouldn't force her" Soda said "Oh shut up it's none of your business" Aaron said. Soda and Darry went over to us and helped free me from Aaron's grip, Soda went infront of me and Darry stood there with his arms crossed "You should leave" Darry said and Aaron looked at me with so much anger then he left. We went inside and I sat down on the couch with Soda "Thanks" I said "We will talk about what to do with you tomorrow" Darry said and everyone either left or went to their rooms but Soda stayed with me.