Through the doorway

Alex's POV

We were all standing in the library foyer with all our bags and everyone except me had a huge grin plastered on their faces. "Ok, there are going to be ground rules," I said and immediately everyone's smiles dropped well all except Jordan's of course because he had a massive smirk on his annoying face.

"Oh, come on Alex you can't be serious" Jordan whined playfully and everyone but Kaiden and I nodded along.

"Well, I am so shut up and listen" his smirk turned into a frown almost immediately and he sat down on one of the library's many couches looking annoyed. "Real mature Sparker," Declan said while trying to look serious while trying not to laugh "Ok rule one - you cannot talk about where we are from"

"That's a no brainer," D.C said looking bored. "Maybe for you," I said while looking over at Jordan purposefully "right" sighed D.C as she remembered her boyfriend's situational stupidity.

"Ok, Rule two - No using your gifts" Everyone sighed and nodded "Rule three - If we are ever in a sticky situation follow my lead. Ok with that we all agree, Yes?" I said questioning "yes" I heard from everyone, even Jordan who was looking a bit happier because I had finished the rules.

Jordan's POV

"Finally can we go now, we have been sitting here for like ever and I am getting really bored" I yelled in excitement. "But now that I think about it if you are this bossy while we are there I don't really think I want to go, I mean we are stuck together for the next two months" I mumbled so only D.C and Bear could hear but what I forgot about was Alex's meyerin hearing.

"TWO MONTHS, WHAT THE HELL" Alex screamed

"Oh, I guess I forgot to tell you we aren't coming back till the school term," I said with a shy smile relieved knowing she didn't really care about the rest of my previous statement. I watched as Kaiden guided Alex over to the same couch I had been sitting on and then he turned to me.

"Come on man what the hell" Kaiden stated while calming Alex down as she was having a mini panic attack. "I just forgot, I am sorry" I pleaded.

"Ok well then, If we are going for two months we are not sitting around the house all day, and luckily for you, I have an idea" we all groan at Alex's statement as her ideas are always so interesting I thought to myself sarcastically.

Alex's POV

"Ok let's go," I said quickly while turning around to pick up my bag but what I didn't expect was to turn back around with everyone standing around me with their bags. Kaiden laughed and I giggled while looking at everyone's faces as they were all smiling demonically. "You should see your faces" I giggled.

"Well you said we were going but I guess you were leading us on again," Jordan mumbled while I glared at him and Bear who had been quiet this whole time said to Jordan "Careful their mate your already in her bad books" everyone burst out laughing while Jordan just glared.

After calming myself down I turn around and start walking towards the downwards staircase and as soon as everyone else realised what I am doing I hear a bunch of footsteps rush after me

After walking down the stairs I open a door to the cavern and make sure everyone comes in after before closing the door behind me. 'Finally, we can get going" Jordan sighed "Come on open the door Alex" Declan whined "I am so excited" Squealed D.C and finally Bear "Ugh stop talking and maybe she will open it"

Kaiden and I both burst out laughing at Bears statement but before anyone else could say a word I willed a door to appear "Finally" Jordan sighed "now let's go" and before anyone else was able to let out a breath he walked on through the open door. "Ok, then I guess we are going" I stated fully aware that everyone had already beelined towards the door.

"eekkkkk, it's so pretty" D.C squealed.

"I feel different does anyone else feel different?" Declan said while looking at his arms.

"Holy dillberry, look at this place" Bear mumbled

"This is really cool," Kaiden said while is a daze

"Guys it just looks like a beach, I don't get it" Stated Jordan while looking completely and utterly confused.

We all paused for a moment then looked at him before falling to the floor laughing. This was going to be an interesting two months I thought to myself.

A/N

Hi Everyone, I just thought I would say I am sorry for the short chapters but sometimes it is really hard to write and find inspiration. And leave any suggestions in the comment because I am open to any ideas. Thanks, <3