found

You tirelessly walk into a bar located in the city you just moved into. You had got an apartment that had cheap rent and was decently sized, it was honestly a steal. So you decided that it would be a great idea to force yourself to talk to someone in a random bar in a city you knew nothing about. you were pretty much begging to get mugged. you were shorter that other guys and you were pretty clumsy.

Walking into the bar, you're met with a welcoming breeze of warm air and the soft chuckles of other patrons. You know that you're anxiety won't let you talk to the people here, so you take a seat and grab a book out of you bag. It was some horror story with intense gore, but you were pretty much desensitized to this kind of stuff. As long as you can remember you were fascinated but gore and death, and all of the things the human body could withstand. When you were younger you'd often get on your family computer and go to gore websites, making sure to delete the history of course.

  You were lost in thought when a man came up to your table and seated himself across from you.

"Hey there buddy! I'm Strade" he cheerfully exclaimed, a wide toothy smile on his face.

"Oh-um, hi, uh, I'm (y/n), um,your accent is it German?" you reply, you were fluent in German, you had to learn it when you were 6 because you had moved to Germany with your grandma and grandpa.

"Ah, you know German to eh?" he asks, never seeming to stop smiling

"well, yea, Im fluent even" you began to blush, you weren't good with talking to others and this random guy just walking up to you was a shocker.

"So you new here? I've never seen you here before"

"Oh well i actually moved here recently. Ya know, new beginnings that kind of cheesy bullshit" you bring your drink up to your lips a snide smile on your face

"I get that, I get that" Strade said, his golden eyes never leaving your frame. He didn't get it, he doesn't truly know why you came here.

time passed and it was soon 10 pm. You told Strade your goodbyes and went on your way. but Strade didn't want to leave you alone yet. You suddenly were pushed back into an ally behind the bar, a large hand covering your face, and a familiar voice whispered in your ear.

"Ah~ i couldn't just let you leave ya know? Someone might get to you first, and I can't have that~" Strade purrs to you. a swift blunt pain meet you head before you passed out. body slumping under his hold.